How to Access Avant Credit Card Account
In this article you can find a complete guide to the Avant Credit Card Login, Avant Credit Card Payment, Avant Credit Card Application, Activation, Check Application Status, Customer Service, and more.
Anyone who has a credit card can sign into their account. If you haven’t yet registered for an account you can sign up using your primary account holder details. With the dawn of the online banking portal, it has been easier for the users to access their finances. Read the post below and you will be able to log into your account with ease.
Avant Credit Card Overview
Avant Credit Card issued by Web Bank and is a easy to get credit card good to rebuild your credit history. If you have the card inside your wallet you can use it at multiple destinations such as gas stations, restaurants, departmental stores and more. The credit card doesn’t require a security but comes with an annual fee of $39.
You get an average credit limit of $300 to $2000 on getting approved. If you are looking forward to get the card for credit repair then the card can help as it reports to all the 3 major credit reporting agencies.
Benefits of the Avant Credit Card
- No deposit fee when you have applied for the card.
- You get a cash back of 3 percent for every purchase using an Avant Credit Card.
- No fee on any foreign transaction.
- There is no penalty APR.
- The credit card is great way to repair credit as it reports to TransUnion, Equifax and Experian.
- You can use the card anywhere where Visa is accepted.
Avant Credit Card Rate & Fee
- Annual Fee: $59
- APR Percentage of 15.74 to 25.74
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (minimum $10)
- Max over limit fee $0
- Smart chip enabled
- There is a Credit Limit of $300 to $2,000.
How to Apply For Avant Credit Card?
The application process to apply for Avant Credit Card is pretty simple and straightforward. All you need to do is fill up an online application form and submit it:
- Tap on this link to open the online application form for Avant Credit Card. avant.com/apply
- As the webpage opens you will find the application section at the center.
- Now, enter the following details in the respective boxes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Create Password
- Password Confirmation
- After entering the above-given information, you need to tap on the “Continue to Application” button.
- Now the credit card company will check whether you are pre-approved.
- If your credit card application has been approved you will receive a confirmation email.
How Can I Login To My Avant Credit Card
If you are an Avant Credit Card holder and want to sign in to your online account, just follow the steps that are given below:
Login to Avant Credit Card Account on your Computer
In this section, we are going to discuss how you can log in to your Avant Credit Card Online Account using your PC or laptop:
- Visit the official webpage of Avant. avant.com
- You will find a “LOGIN” button at the top-right side of the page.
- Click on it and a login section will now appear in front of your screen.
- Enter your User ID and password in the respective boxes and tap on the “LOG IN” button.
- You have now successfully logged in to your Avant Account.
Login to your Avant Credit Card Account on your Mobile/ Tablet
Using the Avant Credit Card Mobile App
You can download the mobile application of Avant Credit Card by clicking on the links below
Using a Mobile Browser
You can also use your Avant Account on your mobile browser by simply following these steps:
- Simply go to your mobile browser and enter the following link: avant.com
- Tap on the top-right side of the page and you will find the Log in option.
- Now fill in your login credentials in the respective boxes and you have now effectively logged in to your account where you can easily manage it.
If you cannot recall the password of your Avant Account at the time of your login, you can recover it by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Avant. avant.com
- On the top-right corner of the webpage, you will find a “LOGIN” button, click on that.
- You will find the login section at the center of your screen where you will find the following option “Don’t remember your password?”.
- Click on that link to begin the password recovery process.
How Can I Check Avant Credit Card Application Status?
If you want to check the status of your application, you need to login to your Avant Credit Card online account. Sign in using the username and password you set while applying.
The login procedure has been already discussed in one of the sections above.
After logging in, you will find certain steps on the homepage to check the status of your application.
Avant Credit Card Activation
Now that you have received your Avant Credit Card, the next step is to activate it. We are going to discuss the procedure to do the same in this section.
- First and foremost, click on this link. avant.com/public/activate
- Now you will find a form in front of your screen that you have to fill.
- Enter the following details accordingly:
- Email address
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Last 4 digits of the Credit Card
- Scroll down a bit and click on the “Activate Card” button after filling out the details.
How to make an Avant Credit Card payment?
You can make your Avant Credit Card payments using the following methods:
- A user needs to log in to their account to make the payment online.
- Locate the payment menu from the main account page.
- Enter the routing number and account number of the bank you are making the online payment.
- Next, enter the amount and select the one-time payment option to complete the transaction.
Pay using Phone
To make the payment using your phone you need to call Avant Credit Card’s customer service. The customer service number is 855-752-7012.
Press 1 and then after another step, you will be connected with the representative where you need to provide your card details to begin the payment process.
Avant Credit Card Payment Address
Users can also send the amount by money order or check to the following address:
PO Box 1429
Carol Stream, Illinois 60132-1429
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Avant Credit Card limit?
Avant Credit Card holders have a credit limit of $300. If you want to increase your credit card limit, you need to call on this number: 855-752-7012.
How can I connect with Avant Credit Card customer service?
There are certain ways to contact the Avant Credit Card help desk and solve your query.
Phone: To connect with customer support, call on this number: 855-752-7012
Email: You can mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online: Log in to your Avant Credit Card account and fill out the Contact Form. support.avant.com
Via Mail: You can also reach out to the customer desk by mail. Mail your query to the following address:
Avant, 222 N
LaSalle Street, Suite 1600
Chicago, Illinois 60601.