www.discover.com – Discover Credit Card Login
Manage your Discover Credit Card :
Discover Financial Services owns & operates the Discover Bank, which is an American monetary service providing company. Earlier the bank was known as the Greenwood Trust Company. As an American financial organization, Discover was founded early in the year 1985 by the Sears Group. Its administrative headquarter is situated in River woods, Illinois, USA. The bank offers personal loans, home equity loans, checking & savings accounts, student loans, and credit cards.
The bank has provided its services to more than 50 million cardholders within the United States & it is continuously growing as the top Credit Cards brand to its highlights and market fascination. Discover Credit Card is ranked as the 3rd largest Credit Card brand in the United States, as per the cards in force, within the Credit Card business industry, just behind Visa, American Express & MasterCard.
Discover Bank has always served 100% U.S.-based Customer Care Services and always focused on a mission is to support people to manage their debts better, spend more smartly, & can save more money so they achieve a better & brighter financial future.
Log in to your Discover Credit Cards:
If you want to get Sign In or Log In for the Discover Credit Card, you need to get Registered with the Discover Credit Card Account first, after that you can easily without much issue, LOG IN to your account, utilizing User ID & Password. Now to Log In adhere to the guidelines underneath:
- Primarily, go to the official website of Discover Bank.
- You can also directly tap this connection given www.discover.com.
- Then, on the home webpage put down your “User ID” & “Password” in the dedicated spaces.
- If you want also tick on the box, “Remember Me”, to remember your User Identification (ID) for future logging in.
- Now, you can proceed to access your account by tapping on the “Log In” bar button.
A Guideline – To Apply for the Discover Credit Cards:
It is pretty simple to APPLY for the Discover Credit Cards. You are required to follow some exceptionally basic instructions to Apply for the Discover Credit Cards. While beginning, you may confront a few hassles. In that circumstances, just follow the easy steps to finish the application format:
- After LOG IN to your account, tap on the “Credit Cards” option, on the landing page of the Discover website & press on the “All Credit Cards” option.
- Here you will find and access, various types of Credit Cards as offered by Discover Bank.
- Then, by tapping on the “Apply Now” bar of your choice to apply for any Discover Credit Card.
- Now on the next page, put down your ZIP Code, the Last 4-Digits of the Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB in MM /DD /YYYY), etc then press the “Continue” button.
- Again on another page, you are required to pick up a DESIGN for your Credit Card.
- Then, enter your data, such as Your Name, Home Address, Date of Birth (DOB in MM/ DD/ YYYY), Employment Status, Monthly Housing / Rent Payment, Total Gross Income, E-mail Address, etc.
- Select the “Agree to Terms and Conditions” box.
- Then, tap on the “SUBMIT” button.
A Guideline for – How to Register for Discover Credit Cards:
To access your Discover Credit Card information, you are required to get registered first. Now you follow through the directions below stated:
- On the landing webpage, find & tap on the “Register Account” tab.
- Now just below the Credit Cards head, tap on the link “Register Now”.
- Here on the new “REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT” webpage, put down your 16-Digit Credit Card Number, Card Expiry Date (MM /YY), Date of Birth (DOB), & Last 4-Digits of the Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- Then, by clicking on the “CONTINUE” tab, follow the further on-screen directions to complete the Registration process.
A Guideline for – Discover Credit Card to Reset or Forgot User ID or Password:
In any circumstances, if you ever forgot or failed to remember your LOG IN credentials (i.e. User ID or Password), you can adhere to these instructions beneath:
- On the landing page of the Discover Bank site, under the Log In tab, press on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- Now on the next page under the CREDIT CARDS heading, select any options like “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Both”, as per your requirement.
- Then, moving on another new page enter your 16- Digit Card Number, Card Expiration Date, Primary Card Member’s Date of Birth (DOB), Primary Card Member’s Last 4 Digits of the Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- And afterward, by tapping on the “Continue” button, you will need to follow the on-screen guidelines.
Also Read : JCPenney Credit Card Application
Various Credit Cards Offered by the Discover Bank:
The Discover Bank offers numerous types of Credit Cards for individuals, students & businesses, etc. Some of them are listed below:
- Discover It Cash Back Credit Card
- NHL Discover It Credit Card
- Discover It Gas & Restaurants Credit Cards
- Student Cash Back & Student Chrome by Discover
- Discover Travel Credit Card
- Discover It Secured Credit Card
- Discover It Business Credit Cards
Rates and Interests:
- Annual Fees – None
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – An introductory rate of 0% (APR) for the first 14 months from the date of account opening. After the introductory period APR expires, your APR will be charged 11.99% to 22.99% based on your creditworthiness. Based on the Prime Rate, this APR rate may vary with the market.
- APR for Balance Transfers – An introductory rate of 0% (APR) for 14 months from the date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by October 10, 2021. After the introductory period APR expires, your charges will be 11.99% to 22.99% based on your creditworthiness. Based on the Prime Rate, this APR rate may vary with the market.
- APR for Cash Advances – 24.99% (This APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate)
- Penalty APR & Application – None
- If you want to Avoid Paying Purchase Interest – As your due date is a minimum of 25 days after the closing of each monthly billing period (at least 23 days for billing periods that begin in February). Discover Bank will not charge you any kind of interest on purchases if you pay your total balance within the due date each month.
- Interest Charge (Min) – In case if you are charged interest, the charges will be not less than $.50.
- Balance Transfer Fee – Introductory fee of 3% of the amount of each transfer for transfers that post to your account by October 10, 2021, with the 0% introductory (APR) balance transfer offer described above. Later on, 5% of the amount of each transfer will be charged.
- Cash Advance Charges – You need to pay either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Penalty Fees for Late Payment – No fee for the 1st time you pay late. Later on, up to $40 will be charged.
- Returned Payment – Up to $40 will be charged.
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box – 30943
Salt Lake City, UT 84130 -0943
Credit Card Payment Address:
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box – 6103 Carol Stream,
IL 60197 -6103
Discover Gift Cards (Mail to):
P.O. Box – 52145 Phoenix,
AZ 85027 -2145
Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -800 -DISCOVER (1 -800 -347 -2683) and 1 -877 -587 -1605 (For U.S.)
Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -801 -902 -3100 (For Outside the U.S.)
Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -800 -347 -7449 (For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf – TDD)
For Credit Card Fraud (Call): 1 -866 -240 -7938
To Report Credit Card Lost or Stolen (Call): 1 -800 -347 -2683