www.halifax.co.uk – Halifax Credit Card Login
How to Log In & Apply for the Halifax Bank Credit Card :
Halifax was founded earlier in the year 1853 and is one of the popularly known & famous banks in the United Kingdom. It is a 168 years old bank, & as the oldest bank in the United Kingdom has many good things about Banking.
Halifax Bank has always played a big role in the United Kingdom economy. Presently, Halifax Bank has is operating with many branches across all the United Kingdom. Individuals & Business organizations utilize their services in every corner of Halifax town. It has started its journey earlier as a building society and was named after the Halifax town, West Yorkshire, UK.
Halifax traditionally deals with banking products like Banking, Loans, Retail Banking, Corporate & Commercial Banking, and much more. By the year 1997, Halifax Bank turned into a public limited organization that was an active constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Later on, in January 2009 Halifax Bank along with the Bank of Scotland officially turned out to be a part of the parent organization Lloyds Banking Group.
Under the eminent leadership of their Managing Director Mr. Russell Galley, Halifax Bank is always ready to serve their customers with their (24*7) Customer Care Helpline Services. If you have any issues while utilizing the services of Halifax, then you must contact to customer helpdesk of Halifax.
A Guideline for – How to Log In or Sign In to the Halifax Bank Credit Card:
It’s a simple process, to get login or Sign In to the Halifax Bank Credit Card account, just follow some simple steps below:
- Primarily, visit the main official website of Halifax Bank.
- Moreover, you can directly tap on the link given www.halifax.co.uk
- On the home page, go & tap on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Here on the next page under the “Welcome to Online Banking” heading, enter your “Username” & “Password”.
- Now by tapping on the “Continue” tab, you need to follow through the on-screen guidelines to access your online account.
A Guideline for – How to Check Eligibility and Apply for the Halifax Bank Credit Card:
Primarily, you have to get approval from the Halifax Eligibility Checker system, to Apply for the Halifax Bank Credit Card. Please go with the guidelines below:
- Tap on the “Halifax Credit Card” option, on the navigation bar on the landing webpage of the Halifax Bank authoritative website.
- Referred to a new webpage, you need to tap on the “Check Your Eligibility” tab.
- Again you will be redirected to the new page, here press the option “I am a New Customer”.
- Now on the next webpage, you are required to provide answers to few simple questions, to get the approval for Appling the Halifax Bank Credit Card.
- After receiving the approval from the “Eligibility Check”, move on to the Credit Card tab on the taskbar of the official webpage & choose your required “Credit Card” to apply accordingly.
A Guideline for – How to Register for the Halifax Bank Credit Card:
You are required to get Registered, before Logging In for the Halifax Bank Credit Card, go through the below steps given:
- On the landing webpage of the Halifax website, primarily tap on the “Register” button.
- Now being deferred on another webpage, put down your Title, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), United Kingdom Postcode, Select Your Account Type, Sort Code, and Account Number, etc.
- Lastly, by tapping on the “Continue” tab, you have to follow through with the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Please Note: If you are facing any kind of problems & needed any kind of help & support regarding Sign In or Registration, please contact the Halifax Online Banking Helpdesk at 0345 -602 -0000 (Within UK) and +44 (0) -113 -279 -8302 (Outside UK). The Call timings are 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Also Reade : Virgin Money Credit Card Apply
A Guideline for – How to Report for Lost or Stolen Halifax Credit Card:
To Report for Lost or Stolen Halifax Credit Card, go through the easy guidelines below:
You can easily Report your Halifax Bank Credit Card as lost or stolen through an online platform.
First of all, you have to get “Registered” for Online Banking, then simply “Sign In” & fill out the short Halifax online form, and “Submit” to cancel your Credit Card. You can receive your replacement Halifax Bank Credit Card in 3 to 5 working days.
Through Mobile Application:
- Primarily, download the Halifax Mobile Application from the App Store or Google Play and open it once it’s ready to use.
- Already if you are utilizing Online Banking, choose the “Sign In”. If you are not registered yet, then follow the Halifax Bank registration guide and select “Register”.
- You will be asked to put down your “Username” and “Password”, just the same process you do for Online Banking.
- Then you will require “3 Characters” of your memorable information. The numbers above each field will guide you on which to enter.
- Now there will be a quick security check to verify it’s you. Select the number for Halifax Bank to call you on.
- Here you will get a “4-digit Code Number” on your screen. Then Halifax Bank representative will call you on the number you have selected.
- Answering the phone, you will be asked to read out “the Code or Key”, it in utilizing the numbers on your phone & that’s it.
Please Note: You can also contact Halifax Bank at 0800 -(0) -15 -15 -15 (All lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). If you are calling from abroad, please contact Halifax Bank by calling at + 44 -(0) -113 -242 -8196.
If you do not want to cancel your Halifax Credit Card, in case you have just misplaced it, then you can simply put a temporary freeze on your card, utilizing the Halifax Mobile Banking Application. Here you can even freeze a few particular transactions also.
Various Credit Cards Offered by the Halifax Bank:
Several Credit Cards are being offered by Halifax Bank. Some of these are named below:
- Halifax Bank Everyday Spending Credit Cards
- Halifax Bank Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Halifax Bank Large Purchase Credit Cards
- Halifax Bank Travel Credit Cards
Halifax Bank (UK Address):
P.O. Box – 548, Leeds,
LS1 1WU, United Kingdom
Halifax Bank (Scotland Address):
Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ, Scotland
Halifax Phone Numbers:
Customer Support Online Banking Helpdesk (Sign In or Register Queries) (Call): 0345 -602 -0000 (Within UK) and +44 (0) -113 -279 -8302 (Outside the UK customers). The Phone Call Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
General Credit Card Services Queries (Call): 0345 -944 -4555 (Within UK) (Monday to Sunday 7 am to 11 pm) and +44 (0) -1733 -573 -189 (Outside UK). The timings are to take your call 7 am to 11 pm, 7 days a week.
To Apply or Discuss Application Queries (Call): 0800 -028 -3258 (Timings are Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday 8 am to 6 pm and Sunday 9 am to 5 pm)
For Halifax Card Payment Helpline (Call): 0345 -944 -4555 (Within UK) and +44 (0) -1702 -278 -430 (Outside UK) Timings are: (Monday to Sunday 7 am to 11 pm)
For Repayment Cover (Call): 0345 -605 -1150 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 10 pm and Saturday 8 am to 7 pm)
For Halifax Card Care, Report Lost or Stolen Cards (Call): 0344 -871 -5408 or 0800 -015 -1515 (Within UK) and +44 (0) -113 -242 -8196 (Outside the UK customers) (Phone Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
For a Replacement Credit Card or PIN (Call): 0345 -944 -4555 (Within UK) or +44 (0) -1733 -573 -189 (Outside the UK customers). (Call between Monday to Sunday, 7 am to 11 pm)