JCPenney Credit Card Login at www.jcpcreditcard.com
JCPenney Credit Card Login and Apply Online
JC Penney was established in Kemmerer, Wyoming, in the year 1902 by Mr. James Cash Penney. The organization J. C. Penney is genuinely based upon the Golden Rule – the idea of treating others in the manner which they prefer to be dealt with and they have worked in this soul since their establishment in Kemmerer, Wyoming, more than 110 years ago. Here We will discuss the process how to access your JCPenney Credit Card Login account.
Nowadays, they keep on regarding their legacy by offering a wide variety of items from the main leading portfolio of private, unique, and public brands. Their way of life is filled by the Warrior Spirit of around 90,000 partners across the globe. They accept the estimations of passion, values of loyalty, courage, and service characterized by what their identity is and how they serve their clients.
About JCPenney Company
In the year 1994, the organization reformed the shopping experience again as one of the first public retailers to accept online e-commerce business by starting their online platform, jcp.com, one of the biggest retail sites in the United States. Presently, J. C. Penney is all set to meet the digital needs of 21st-century customers, putting resources into the innovation and assets to propel the manner in which numerous clients like to shop. They are making the shopping experience simple and consistent across all channels and digital gadgets, offering helpful conveyance and pickup alternatives so customers can joyfully make the most of their purchases by simply clicking on a button.
JC. Penney Company, operating as J. C. Penney and popularly known as JCP, is an American Retail Chain Store organization spread over 689 areas in 49 United States provinces and Puerto Rico. Additionally selling the customary products, J. C. Penney offers enormous Fine Jewellery Divisions as well.
About JCPenney Credit Card
The credit card has become an essential part of our lives, as it is easy to use and convenient for pay-out options. The benefits of offers, discounts, and deals that a credit card offers to its customers are unmatched by any other financial product in the present market. It is also to remember that, credit cards can also become debt traps if not used properly, or if you spend more than you can repay when the bill comes at the month-end.
The biggest advantage of a J C Penney credit card is that it is easy to access credit. Credit cards offered by the organization, function on a deferred payment basis, which means you get to use your card now and pay for your transactions later on. The money utilized for purchase does not go out from your bank account, thus not diminish your bank balance every time you swipe.
The J C Penney credit card records each purchase made utilizing the card, with a detailed monthly credit card statement sent to you at the month-end. This can be utilized to decide and keep track of your spending and purchases, which could be helpful when making out a budget or for tax purposes.
Benefits of JCPenney Credit Card
- You can avail straight 15% discount on approved branded products, regular usable and sale-priced clothing, footwear, fine jewelry, accessories, furniture, salon products, household items, mattresses, etc using the card.
- Moreover, you can get a 5% discount on Small Electrics, Electronics, Dream Ring Design, Smart Watches, etc.
- Take the facility of Make or Schedule Payments, View your accounts information anywhere and anytime, Set up your accounts alerts, and much more.
- Get 2X rewards points using J C Penney Credit Card and receive 1 (one) point on each dollar you spend on approved purchases.
- You can also get Special Financing on approved product purchases like Fine Jewelry, Furniture, Mattresses, and many more, using the J C Penney Credit Card.
- Get the benefit of 100 (+) plus Special Savings Days offered all through the year to save more for the exclusive J C Penney Credit Cardholders.
- Take the benefit of Rewards points and Certificates offered by the organization. The maximum number of points you can gather for a single transaction is 2,000 points.
- Once you reached the J C Penney Reward of 200 points, you will be given a $10 J C Penney Rewards Certificate, redeemable on approved purchases.
Please Note: Reward Points will be deducted, once you redeem your points from your Program Account. The earned points will not expire as long your Account of Programs remains “Active”. (Here Active refers to that Points are earned at least once within a 12-month period).
JCPenney Credit Card Login
To Log In for the J. C. Penney credit card, you need to follow the underneath steps:
- Visit the official website of J C Penney.
- You can also go by clicking the link www.jcpenney.com.
- Go to the “My Account – Sign In”
- Tapping the “JCP Credit Card”, you will be referred to a new page, or directly go to the www.jcpcreditcard.com page.
- Under the Access Your Account heading, put your “User ID” and “Password”.
- Press the “SECURE LOGIN”
How to Apply for JCPenney Credit Card
To apply for J C Penney Credit Card, you have to follow the under-stated guidelines. Please Note that J C Penney Credit Card is issued and approved by Synchrony Bank.
- Go to the website of J C Penney, or click on www.jcpcreditcard.com or jcpenney.syf.com
- Following the Log In the process, go to the Access Your Account page.
- Find and tap on the “Apply” option, below the “SECURE LOGIN”.
- On a fresh new webpage, put down your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) (last 4 digits), Mobile Phone Number, etc.
- Press the “CONTINUE” button, and follow the on-screen guidelines.
Retrieve your JCPenney Credit Card Login Details
To Reset the Forgotten User ID and Password for J C Penney Credit Card, follow the underneath guidelines:
- Move to the “Access Your Account” heading page, by following the “Log In”
- On the page choose “I forgot my User ID” to reset your Userid.
- On a newly referred webpage, put down your “Enter Account Number” and “Zip Code”, etc.
- Now tap the “CONTINUE” tab, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete.
- Now if you want to reset your Password click on the Password link.
- After that enter your UserID and Zip code.
- Now press the Continue button.
JCPenney Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Q: What is the minimum credit score for a JCPenney card?
A: JCPenney Card credit score requirement is at least 700.which means if you have an above credit score of 700 you can easily apply for JCPenney card.
2. Q: Can I use my JCPenney card somewhere else?
A: Yes you can use a JCPenney card like another credit card.
3. Q: What bank owns JCPenney credit card?
A: Synchrony Bank owns JCPenney card.
J C Penney Corporation,
6501 Legacy Drive,
Plano, TX 75024 -3698
JC Penney Headquarters (Call): (972) -431 -1000
Technical Support (Call): 1 -800 -527 -4403
Customer Support (Call): 1 -800 -322 -1189
For Rewards Points (Call): 1 -888 –JCP –RWDS (1 -888 -527 -7937)
Synchrony Bank Customer Support (Call): 1 -866 -834 -3205 (For Credit Card Fraud or Identity Theft)