apply.kohls.com – Kohl’s Credit Card Application
Apply for the Kohl’s Credit Card :
In the year 1927 Kohl’s Corporation was earlier started as an American Retail Chain Departmental Store by Polish migrant Mr. Maxwell Kohl. Kohl’s headquarter is settled in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA.
Over the years Kohl’s has improved its services, and by February 2018, Kohl’s had become the largest corporate departmental store within the United States. Today, Kohl’s is operating with over 1,158 departmental retail chain outlets, in each U.S. region except in Hawaii.
The organization is nowadays listed on both the Fortune 500 and S&P 500 (since 1998), & now Kohl’s is also trading in the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: KSS. In 2019, Kohl’s had become the 23rd largest departmental retail chain outlets operator in the United States.
Presently, Kohl’s is dealing with regular usable products like home decor, household products, beauty & wellness products, furniture, apparel, jewelry, child’s toys, bedding, digital gadgets, and footwear, etc. Since its establishment, Kohl’s has donated over $750 million to support the communities across the country, along with an emphasis on family wellbeing and health activities that help communities and flourish.
How to Log In Kohl’s Credit Card:
If you want to Log In or Sign In for the Kohl’s Credit Card, go through the below guidelines:
- Firstly, move on to the official website of Kohl’s Corporation.
- You can click on the link www.kohls.com.
- Now on the landing page tap on the “Account” option, and then click on the “Sign In” link.
- On the next referred page, find the option “Sign In to your Kohl’s Charge Card” down the webpage.
- You can also directly tap on the link credit.kohls.com/eCustService.
- Here on the next page, put on your “User Name” (Note: It’s not your E-mail Address), and “Password”.
- Then by pressing on the “SUBMIT” button below, you can simply access your Kohl’s Card account.
Apply for the Kohl’s Credit Card:
It’s quite easy to Apply for the Kohl’s Credit Card, first of all, you are needed to check your Eligibility Criteria. After you get cleared the Review part, now you need to go through the basic steps underneath:
- On the home page of the Kohl’s site, www.kohls.com
- Then scrolling down the page, search for the “Apply for the Kohl’s Card” link, under the KOHL’S CARD section,or directly go to apply.kohls.com page.
- Deferred on the next page, under the “Tell Us About You” head, you are required to enter your First Name, Last Name, E-mail, Phone and Work Number (optional), Street Address, ZIP Code, Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB), Annual Income, etc.
- At Last, by tapping on the “Review” bar at the bottom, follow through the on-screen instructions, to finish the application process of Kohl’s Credit Card.
Register your Kohl’s Credit / Charge Card:
To utilize your Kohl’s Charge / Credit Card, you need to Register your Card primarily. You need to move on to the Kohl’s Credit / Charge Card “Sign In” page. Here on the page just below the Sign In button, you will find the “Register Now” option, & put down your “Kohl’s Credit Card Number” (i.e. 12-Digit) and “Security Phase” (i.e. the Image Below). At last click on the “SUBMIT” button to finish.
Guidance for – How to Create an Account for the Kohl’s Credit Card:
To access all the features of the Kohl’s website, primarily you are required to Create an Account online, go with the underneath steps:
- By tapping on the “Accounts” option on the landing page of Kohl’s website, go to the SIGN IN webpage.
- On a new referred page, you will find the “CREATE ACCOUNT” head on the top.
- Here you need to put down your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, etc.
- And then by tapping on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” bar at the bottom, you can simply finish the process.
How to Reset your User name and Password for the Kohl’s Credit / Charge Card:
If you have forgotten your Kohl’s Credit / Charge Card “User Name or ID” or “Password”, then follow the below process:
- First of all, you need to go to the link credit.kohls.com/eCustService
- Here on the page, you will find the “Forgot User Name” and “Forgot Password” options, tap on them according to your requirement.
- Tapping on the “Forgot User Name” option, on the next page you will need to put down your “Kohl’s Credit Card Number” (i.e. 12-Digit), and the “Security Phrase” (i.e. the Image shown below on the page).
- Your My Kohl’s Charge / Credit Card’s User Name is 4 to 20 characters in length, must have at least 1 (one) letter, & should not contain any spaces or special characters. Please remember that Kohl’s Charge / Credit Card’s User Name is not your general E-mail Address.
- Now by tapping on the “NEXT” button below, follow the on-screen guidelines to finish.
- If you forgot your My Kohl’s Charge / Credit Card Password, you will be required to re-register your account. You have to complete a verification process by a “Temporary Identification Code”. Kohl’s Customer Service will send a Temporary Password to your E-mail Address, which you can be utilized to Sign In & then Create A New Password.
- Your My Kohl’s Charge / Credit Card’s Password is 8 to 20 characters in length, must have at least 1 (one) Upper Case and Lowercase letter & a minimum of 1 (one) number, and should not contain any Spaces or Special Characters.
Please Note: In any circumstances, if you have locked out your account due to multiple failed login or Sign In attempts, then you will not be able or try logging in again, until & unless your My Kohl’s Charge / Credit Card’s Account goes through a “Cool-Down Period” of at least 2 (two) hours. So it is advisable to be patient & try again at least 2 hours or more later, as this security feature of Kohl’s Card is not able to be overridden by anyone.
Also Read : Discover Credit Card Login
How does Kohl’s Charge / Credit Card Works:
- The Kohl’s Credit Card is a traditional Retail Outlet Charge Card, which denotes that it can be only usable in the particular Company’s Outlets & Online Portal for the purchases of Kohl’s products.
- The Kohl’s Card varies from the traditional Credit Cards and the cardholders are eligible to earn various points, rewards, discounts, and offers on transactions through the Kohl’s Cash Program.
- On your 1st transaction, new cardholders can avail the advantages of a special discount & offers.
- The Kohl’s Credit Card can charge a little higher Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as compared to other regular Rewards Cards.
Kohl’s Credit Card Customer Service:
Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters,
N56 17000 Ridgeway Drive,
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Customer Care Assistance (Call): 855 -564 -5705 (Automated Service)
For Kohl’s.com Queries (Call): (855) -564 -5705 and (800) -954 -0244
To Report Kohl’s Credit Card Lost or Stolen, Queries and Make Payments (Call): (855) -564 -5748 (Contact timings are Monday to Saturday 7 am to 9 pm CT and Sunday 8 am to 9 pm CT)
Kohl’s Corporate Office (Call): 262 -703 -7000
To Report Any Problems (Call): 1 -866 -887 -8884