Indigo Platinum MasterCard Login at www.myindigocard.com
Manage your Indigo Platinum MasterCard
The Indigo Mastercard offers the customers who have approved and received their new Indigo Platinum MasterCard to activate as well as register for account access online. Once you activate your Indigo Mastercard, you can start using the credit card for purchases and cash advances anywhere you see the Mastercard logo. Plus, registering and logging in to your MyIndigoCard Mastercard Online Account makes you able to manage your credit card conveniently and easily pay your bills.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Online Account Management Features
Now, you will gain access to the convenience of managing your Indigo Platinum MasterCard account over the web using the easy-to-access online tools. Indigo Mastercard Account Management portal is serviced by Genesis FS Card Services Inc. with 24/7 Access, the service gives you the following benefits and features to access for better managing your finance.
- Activate the new card
- Check current account balance
- Pay bills electronically
- Set up auto-pay
- Sign up to receive paperless monthly billing statements
- View transaction history
- Keep track of card activities
- Request your account agreement at no cost
- See the available credit
- Change or update your account information and many more
Activate MyIndigoCard & Register for Online Account
Activating an Indigo Platinum Mastercard Credit Card online is simple, fast, and easy. But the online registration requires you to register for your Indigo Platinum Mastercard Online Account Access. After you create your online account, you have the option to proceed with the activation process. Both the activation and registration are one-time procedures that you have to do only for the first time.
If you are the recipient of a new Indigo MasterCard Credit Card and want to activate it online, you can take the steps given below. Before beginning, keep the mailer that contains the card with the welcome package ready. If you are an existing Indigo Mastercard user and going for only online account registration, have your card or statement ready to access.
- Visit the MyIndigoCard Account Management portal at www.myindigocard.com
- Click the “Register Your Account” link located below the login section.
- Fill out the initial registration form with your Indigo MasterCard Account Number as it appears on your card or statement.
- Enter the Date of Birth and Social Security Number of the primary account holder in the last two fields.
- Click on the “Next” button to find your Indigo Mastercard Account.
Follow the on-screen prompts and create the required login i.e. username, password, and security questions-answers to establish your Indigo MasterCard Online Account.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Login Guide
To take advantage of all these benefits as well as for fast, secure, and convenient account management, you will need to log in to your Indigo MasterCard Online Account. After you are registered, you can log in at any time anywhere from your desktop, tablet, or mobile devices connected to the internet. For logging in, you can
- Go to the Indigo MasterCard Account Management Home Page www.myindigocard.com
- Navigate to the “Log-In to our Secure Server’ area at the right-hand side of the page on the right-hand side.
- Or, you can access the single login page at indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Account/Login
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during your Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account registration in their respective fields.
- Select the locked secure “Log-In” button.
How to Recover Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account Access
In the event, you have forgotten your Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account login credentials; you can reset the password and find the username. The self-help recovery options are provided on Indigo’s Account Management Secure Server Login Page.
To initiate the procedure, visit www.myindigocard.com. Click the “Forgot your Username or Password?” link located under the ‘Log-In’ button. Go to the desired section of the page based on your requirement and submit the following information.
- Username (for password reset) or Email Address (for username retrieval)
- Last 4 digits of your Indigo MasterCard Account Number
- Full Social Security Number
- And Date of Birth
An email containing your username or the new password information will be sent to your email address registered with your Indigo MasterCard Online Account.
Indigo Credit Card Customer Service
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Customer Service Phone Number: 866-946-9545
To report Lost or Stolen Card, Phone Number call at 1-888-260-4532
FAX Number: 503-268-9545
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477