mysynchrony.com/carecredit – Step by Step guide for My Synchrony CareCredit Card Login
Login to My Synchrony CareCredit Card Account :
CareCredit is not the same as an ordinary credit card. Use it to pay for cash-based costs not covered by clinical protection, and unique financing choices are accessible that you will most likely be unable to get with other cards.
Pay for wellbeing, and health care at more than 225,000 enlisted suppliers the country over. Whenever you’ve applied, you can utilize it over and over at any area that acknowledges CareCredit.
Features of CareCredit Card:
- CareCredit additionally expands longer-term medical care financing for 24, 36, 48, or 60-month time frames with Reduced APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full.
- Acquisition of $1,000 or more might be qualified for a two years offer with a 14.90% APR, a three years offer with a 15.90% APR or a four years offer with a 16.90% APR.
- Acquisition of $2,500 or more might be qualified for a 60 months offer with a 17.90% APR.
- With more limited-term financing choices of 6, 12, 18, or two years no interest is charged on acquisition of $200 or more when you make the base regularly scheduled installments
- Pay everything due before the finish of the special time frame. On the off chance that you don’t, interest is charged from the first buy date.
Rates of CareCredit Card:
- The regular APR is 26.99%
- Max Late Fee is $40
- Grace Period is for 23 days
- No foreign transaction fee.
My Synchrony CareCredit Login:
- For the login open the webpage mysynchrony.com/carecredit
- As the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Login’ button.
- In the next screen provide a username, password hit on the ‘Login’ button.
Reset My Synchrony CareCredit Login Credentials:
- To retrieve the login initials open the page mysynchrony.com/carecredit
- After the page opens in the login homepage hit on the ‘I Forgot my username’ button.
- In the next screen, you have to provide the account number, SSN, date of birth hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
- For password reset provide the username, SSN the last four numbers, date of birth hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
Create My Synchrony CareCredit Account:
- To create the account open the website mysynchrony.com/carecredit
- As the page appears in the login widget hit on the ‘Start here’ button.
- You have to enter your account number the last four numbers of social security, date of birth now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
CareCredit Card Guest Payment:
- To pay as a guest open the page mysynchrony.com/carecredit
- Once the page appears in the login widget you need to click on the ‘Pay as guest’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next page you have to enter the card number, last 4 numbers of social security, zip code, check the verification box click on the ‘Find account’ button.
Apply for My Synchrony CareCredit Credit Card:
- To apply for the card you have to open the page carecredit.com
- As the page opens at the center click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- In the next screen you need to choose your profession click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- You have to follow the prompts after this.
Activate My Synchrony CareCredit Credit Card:
- To activate the card you need to open the page com
- After the page opens you have to log in and follow the prompts.
- After the activation is complete you can use the credit card.
Also Read : Guide to Apply Citi Diamond Preferred Card
CareCredit Bill Pay by Mobile App:
- You can pay the bill by the CareCredit application.
- You have to download it in your mobile and you will get the payment process.
CareCredit Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can send the payment through check. For cash payment, you have to contact CareCredit.
- Send it to, PO Box 960061. Orlando, FL 32896. Overnight Payment: 140 Wekiva Springs Road. Longwood, FL 32779.
CareCredit Bill Pay by Phone:
- To make the payment through the phone number
- You have to call on (866) 893-7864. You have to follow the prompts.
CareCredit Contact Information:
For more support call on the toll-free number 1 (866) 893-7864.