jt.my.vccs.edu – MyTyler Student Login
My Tyler Student Portal Account Login :
John Tyler Community College or Brightpoint Community College provides a student login portal, My Tyler, for the learners to access their courses and classes online. By logging in to My Tyler, as a registered student, you can view all your student and academic information and do a lot of activities for better study. Like you can review your course plan, required classes, to-do list, advice information, and many more over the web from your computer.
John Tyler Community College is going to change its name to Brightpoint Community College ‘to better reflect the uplifting and welcoming environment the institution strives to create. It is a public community college affiliated with the Virginia Community College System. The college has two campuses in Chester and Midlothian and offers 75 major degree and certificate programs.
How to Log In to My Tyler Student Portal Account Online :
In order to access the My Tyler service, you must have an account in the portal. During the application and admission to the college, you will receive the required login credentials. Keep those login details with you before you go to access My Tyler Student Portal. Here is a brief guide provided to help you enter into your My Tyler Student Portal Account rightly.
- Visit the main Tyler Becoming Brightpoint Community College website jtcc.edu and click on the “MYTYLER” button from the top of the page.
- Or, you can directly access the portal from this URL, jt.my.vccs.edu
- Enter the Username received from the college at the time of your application in its field.
- Click the “GO” button and enter the password associated with your My Tyler profile.
After you log in to your My Tyler Student Portal Account, you can register for classes using SIS (Student Information System). You can also view your course requirements through this SIS option. Below is a shortlist of other self-service activities that you can do with your My Tyler Student Portal Account.
- View records and academic records
- Enroll in a class, view student, class, and exam schedule
- Get access to your degree progress and apply for graduation
- Make an electronic payment
- Accept financial aid
- Access your course history
- The review holds, and to-dos pending to your account
- Maintain your campus personal information and more.
Also Read : Petro Canada Petro Points Account Login
How to Reset My Tyler Student Portal Account Login Password Online :
If your My Tyler Student Portal Account has already been set up but you lost or cannot recall the user password to log in to the system, reset it in the following way.
- Go to the My Tyler Student Portal, jt.my.vccs.edu
- Click the “FORGOT MY PASSWORD” button located at the bottom of the Tyler Becoming Brightpoint Login box in the middle of the page.
- Enter your My Tyler username or personal email address in the field.
- Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox and click the “Continue” button.
- Choose your preferred reset method from a list of email addresses on your file and submit it.
If you select the email option, you will receive an email message with an instruction to reset your My Tyler password to your secondary email address on the record of your student account. Open that email and click the “Reset Password” button and enter the Claim Code provided in that email message in the specific field. Remember, the code will expire in 24 hours.
You can also copy and paste the URL into your web browser to reach the designated page. Create a new password and reenter it to verify. Upon completion of the resetting process, you will see your My Tyler username appears on the screen.
How to Retrieve My Tyler Student Portal Account Username :
In order to look up the username of your My Tyler Student Portal Account, use the “FORGOT MY USERNAME” button from the login page. Enter the Email Address linked to your account and follow the prompts to find the username.
Make sure your personal email must match with the address you used in your John Tyler Community College or Brightpoint Community College admission application.
Contact Information :
Tyler Student Activities Support Phone Number: 804-594-1516
Email Address: email@example.com