PIMA Blackboard Login at online.pmi.edu
PIMA Blackboard Login and Apply Online
PIMA Medical Institute is a leading establishment for medical students in the United States. It is a privately owned institute and serves students from all over the world. It was started in Tucson, Arizona, in the United States by Mr. Richard Luebke, Sr. along with his wife, Mrs. Jo Ann in January 1972. In this article, we will help you to access your PIMA Blackboard Login account.
PIMA currently manages around 17 campuses all across the Western United States region. Eligible students can easily visit these campuses and initiate on their path of being healthcare professionals and later on become a part of the PIMA Medical Institute community.
However, if you are a medical student of PIMA who wishes to commence your learning, this is the guide for you. In this article, you can gather all the information concerning the PIMA Blackboard system and its online Sign In process.
What is PIMA Blackboard?
PIMA Medical Institute instigated a new initiative of online learning for their medical students and named it PIMA Blackboard. The online platform helps students worldwide to learn and receive an official medical certification from PIMA. Even though the e-learning portal has stayed online for quite some time, students have found great utilization of it during the global pandemic period. Here students can easily avail live lectures to resources for study, at their convenience and all necessary things a student requires to learn are there on the web portal.
Here in this article, we will look deeper into understanding how as a PIMA student you can access PIMA Blackboard Login account. If you are facing any issues during the login phase or you are a newbie trying to join the PIMA Blackboard e-learning platform, this quick article is for you. Furthermore, along with the Password recovery process, we have also discussed the advantages of the PIMA Blackboard e-learning gateway.
How to Apply for Admission at PIMA Medical Institute
It’s quite exciting to become a student at PIMA Medical Institute. To Apply for Admission at PIMA Medical Institute, go through the underneath guidelines:
- Primarily, visit the online official website of PIMA Medical Institute.
- Otherwise, directly tap on the link provided at pmi.edu.
- Here on the landing web page, tap on the “Admission & Financial Aid” link on the navigation bar above.
- Then choose the option “How do I Apply”.
- Here on another new page, under the “Get Started Now” head, put down your First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State / Province (Select), Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, etc.
- Now carefully choose the “Campus” and “Program” you are interested in.
- Additionally, here you can also input, if you have any “Comments” along with any other programs of interest, and press on the “Yes, I Want to Learn More” tab below and follow on.
PIMA Blackboard Login Process
The PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) provides training to students to pursue their careers as allied health care professionals, in the United States. It is the largest individually owned, private allied health training college in the United States and is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) countrywide.
As a new PIMA student if you wish to Log In at the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) Blackboard e-learning portal, please follow through the below-given steps:
PIMA Blackboard Login Through Online
- Primarily, move on to the online My PIMA Blackboard Portal’s official Log In webpage.
- Otherwise, tap on the link directly at online.pmi.edu.
- By tapping on the link provided, it will redirect you to the new My PIMA Blackboard Portal.
- Here on the landing webpage simply put down your Login credentials like PIMA “User Name” and “Password”. (For Example – User Name: First Name Initial + Last Name + Birth Month + Last 3-Digits of Social Security Number (SSN) i.e. johnson(6)(809) and Password: Your 8-Digit Date of Birth (DOB) i.e. Aug 30, 1976 = 08301976).
- And lastly, by tapping on the “Log In” tab below you can easily access your My PIMA Blackboard e-learning portal account.
- A “Successfully Logged In” message will appear on your screen.
PIMA Blackboard Login Through Mobile Application
If you wish to access Mobile Apps, you can check out the below guidelines:
- First of all, download the PIMA mobile application and look up whether the application needs a Login or not.
- If it requires a login, then open the PIMA Medical Institute mobile application.
- And find the “Log In” or “Sign In”
- Tap on the “Identification” blank text box.
- Now just enter your PMI credentials like “User Name” and “Password”.
- Afterward, by tapping on the “Log In” button below, easily access your PMI Blackboard account.
Reset your PIMA Blackboard Login Details
If you have somehow forgotten or lost your PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) Blackboard account password and wish to reset it, go through the below-provided guidelines:
- Firstly, tap on the “Forgot Password” link on the PIMA Student Blackboard web portal.
- Now being referred on a new pop-up window, here under the “Lost Password” heading, put down your First Name, Last Name, User Name, and E-mail Address (already registered), etc.
- Afterward putting all the required data correctly, tap on the “SUBMIT” button and follow through with the on-screen instructions to change your PIMA Student Blackboard account password.
Enrollment Procedures & Admission Necessities at PIMA Medical Institute (PMI)
- To be eligible to take admission at the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI). You must have an acknowledged GED equivalent or high school diploma. Before you start your medical classes all applicants and students will be requested to produce their documentation of satisfactory completion of GED testing or a high school transcript.
- All the candidates who have attained their legal age must have the written consent of their parent or current legal guardian. You may not get enrolled if you don’t possess a High School Diploma.
- Before admission, all candidates must clear the PIMA Entrance Exam & achieve a minimum score. Excluding California, this entrance exam requirement may be waived for students, those who have a certificate showing proof of completion of an associate degree or an official academic transcript or higher. All candidates applying for medical degrees & certificates must be interviewed before final admission.
- Applicants may request that their American College Testing (ACT) score be sent to PIMA Medical Institute (PMI), although it is not essential as part of the admission process.
- Any late enrollments for admission can be accepted, but only after the campus director’s approval (Excluding California).
- You can take an appointment to speak with a PIMA Medical Career Specialist. They can help by answering all your queries about specific admissions necessities by the program.
What are the programs and degrees offered at PIMA Medical Institute (PMI)
Since its foundation, the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) is always concentrated on preparing its student’s careers for professional allied healthcare staff & nurses. The institute can help you to reach your desired goal if you wish to obtain the knowledge & skills you required for a rewarding career in the medical field.
At present, the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) is offering bachelor’s degree completion programs. These are associate degree programs, certificate programs, and courses that can help you to grow your career in the medical field.
How much time is it required to finish the PIMA Student Programs
Maximum certificate programs of the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) can be easily completed in a single year. In PIMA you can earn an associate degree, in 2 (two) years or less, & you can complete your bachelor’s degree in about the same time.
All the PIMA medical programs are highly recognized and speed up to make you ready for the future workforce.
PIMA Medical Institute FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What is my email address for PIMA Medical Institute?
A: Your student email address for PIMA Medical Institute is like firstname.lastname@example.org. For example Jhon@mail.pima.edu.
Q: What browsers can I use for the PIMA Login?
A: you can use any browser you like, just try to use an updated browser.
Q: How long does Pima orientation take?
A: It takes a total of 4.5 hours long.
PIMA Medical Institute (PMI)
4400 Cutler Ave N.E.
Albuquerque, NM 87110
PMI Admission Query (Call): 800 -477 -7462
Title IX Coordinator (Call): (520) -323 -5975
PIMA Student Blackboard Web Portal: online.pmi.edu
PIMA Official Website: pmi.edu