www.pncprepaidcard.com – PNC Prepaid Card Login
PNC Prepaid Card Online Access :
PNC Bank enables the PNC Prepaid PayCard holders to activate their card service and then sign in to the card account online for managing the funds on it. With the PNC Prepaid PayCard Online Access, you can view your available balance, receive statements, track spending, view the transactions, receive alerts, set notifications, get updated about the latest offers, and many more 24/7.
How to Activate PNC Bank Pay Card Service Online :
PNC Prepaid Card provides the users convenient and secure access to their money anytime they need it. If you are issued ya new PNC Prepaid Visa Debit PayCard member, you must activate the service and enroll your card. After that, you will be able to use the card to access your funds deposited on the card.
The activation and enrollment will be done online together at the same time. To initiate the procedure keep your PNC Prepaid PayCard sent to you in the mail ready to access and go online to complete a few simple steps as given below.
- Visit the official PNC Prepaid Card website www.pncprepaidcard.com
- Navigate to the ‘Cardholder Sign-in’ area at the right-hand side of the page and click on the “Activate your Service” link located under it.
- Enter your PNC Prepaid Card Number in the first field.
- Select the Month and Year of the Expiration Date of the card in the second field.
- Enter the 3-digit Security Code found at the end of the signature panel from the back of your PNC Prepaid Visa Card.
- You will also be asked to enter your full 9-digit Social Security Number and your Mother’s Maiden Name for additional verification.
- Click the “Continue” button to enter the next step which is ‘Registered Cardholder’.
Your PNC Prepaid Card will be activated once your identity is successfully verified and the system will recognize you as a registered cardholder. And then, your PNC Bank PayCard Prepaid Visa Debit Card will be ready to use and provides all the benefits linked to it.
How to Sign In to PNC Prepaid Card Online Account :
You will be enrolled for your PNC Prepaid PayCard online access at the time you activate the service online. It means after activation you can easily log in and access your PNC Bank Prepaid PayCard Visa Debit Card Online Account at any time anywhere over the web. For logging in, you just need to
- Visit the PNC Prepaid Card portal www.pncprepaidcard.com
- Enter your PNC PayCard Card Number and ACC at their specific fields in the Cardholder Sign-In section at the right of the page.
- Click the “Sign In” button to see the dashboard of your PNC Prepaid PayCard Online Account to use all the tools and features of this free service.
As a signed-in and registered cardholder, now you can monitor your PNC Prepaid PayCard activities for better management of your finance. You can also check the account balance, pay bills, review the transaction history, view monthly statements up to 36 months, sign up for e-statements, set balance alerts, and more to stay within budget.
To Retrieve PNC Prepaid PayCard Login ACC Online :
The PNC Bank Prepaid Visa Card Online Account members, who have lost or cannot recall their ACC, can recover it. For that, you need to click the “Forgot your ACC?” link just below the Card Number field located under the entry field and above the ‘Sign In’ button. And provide the following information to identify your account.
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- 3-digit Security Code
- Social Security Number
- And Mother’s Maiden Name
How to Locate PNC Bank ATM Online :
To withdraw funds you can use your PNC Prepaid PayCard at any ATM with the Visa logo or any of the other logos located on the back of the card. You may be charged with that bank’s ATM fees for withdrawing cash from a non-PNC Bank ATM.
PNC Bank has nearly 18,000 PNC and partnered ATMs (in which over 9000 ATMs are owned by PNC) and approx. 2300 locations throughout the United States. To find your nearest PNC branch or ATM on the internet, you can
- Go to www.pncprepaidcard.com
- Click on the “Locate ATMs and more” link above the cardholder sign-in from the right.
- A new tab of PNC Bank Locator will be open for you to enter your preferred city, state, or zip code in the search bar.
- All the checkboxes of PNC Branches, ATMs, and Partner ATMs will be selected by default. Consider unchecking which you do not require.
- Click the “Find” button to start searching and find the results.
You can also click on the “Browse All PNC Branches” link to see all the results.
Also Read : Walmart Academy Prepaid Card Login
PNC Bank Prepaid PayCard Features & More Info :
- PNC Bank PayCard is a Prepaid Visa Card funded through a payroll deposit for the cardholders to use for making everyday purchases. It can be used to buy gasoline or groceries up to the amount left on the card account. Each time you use the card for a transaction, the spent amount will automatically be deducted from the remaining balance.
- PNC Bank PayCard is not a credit card since you use your own money that you have earned from your employer. On your employer’s pay date the payment will be automatically deposited on your card account.
- PNC Bank PayCard is not a credit card but the transaction of it is processed on the credit card system. So, you can select the ‘Credit’ button in most cases. When a merchant offers cashback, you will have to choose ‘Debit’ and enter your PIN for the transaction.
- Using a PNC PayCard is safer than carrying cash as your funds are protected if the card is lost or stolen. To report a Lost or Stolen, you need to immediately call the customer service number. A new card will be delivered to you as soon as possible. To access the service, you do not even need to log in.
- For any assistance regarding your PNC Prepaid PayCard, call the number on the back of your card for fast communication.
PNC Prepaid Card Customer Service :
PNC Bank Prepaid Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-453-5071
701 Mark Street
3rd Floor 199-3513
Philadelphia, PA 19106