www.rbs.co.uk – RBC Debit Card Activation
Activate Your RBS Bank Debit Card With Online Methods:
RBS Bank or Royal Bank of Scotland is a Scotland-based subsidiary banking organization headquartered in Edinburg, Scotland that has almost 700 branches across the different areas of England and Wales etc. This banking organization was founded in the year 1724 and also this holds the position of the Largest Bank of Canada in terms of Market Capitalization.
Currently RBS Bank is driving towards modern banking technology and hence launched online banking options for their customers. Through this online platform, customers of RBS Bank can avail all the bank facilities without physically visiting to their different branches and hence they can save lot of their time and effort. RBS Bank clients can even activate their debit cards through online banking. To avail all of these modern services of RBS Bank, you only need to enroll your existing RBS Bank account with RBS Bank’s online platform. If you are an existing customer of RBS Bank, and still have not activated your Debit Card, or you don’t have any online account to get these online facilities of RBS Bank, please go through the following article in detail.
RBS Bank Debit Card Activation Process :
- To activate your RBS Bank Debit Card online, first, you need to open the following official website link of RBS Bank with the help of your web browser – www.rbs.co.uk.
- Now, look at the top right corner of the website and you will get a login.
- Click on that Log In button to get the log-in widget at the next step.
- Now, you have to enter the following information at the next step – Customer Number or 16 Digit Card Number and tick the Remember Me Box as per your security preference.
- After the above entry, click on the Continue button to go ahead.
- At the next step, enter the password associated with your RBS Debit Card account at the appropriate field and hit the Log in button afterward.
- You will be logged in to your account and now you need to look for Activate New Card option in your account.
- Now, select “Activate New Card”
- Enter the following information at the next step – Debit Card Number, Other Card details, Personal Information as asked, etc.
- Tick the consent boxes and Submit the OTP that you will get in your registered mobile number after that.
- Follow further prompts and your RBS BANK Debit Card will be successfully activated.
- Last but not the least, you can also activate your RBS Bank Debit Card through a telephonic process –
- Dial the following number1 -800 -769 -2511 and carefully listen the instructions provided and enter required information related to your RBS Bank Debit Card account to complete the telephonic Debit Card activation process.
- After you successfully complete any of the above processes, you will get a notification about your RBS BANK Debit Card activation from RBS Bank.
- You can also swipe your RBC Debit Card to any of nearest ATM of RBC bank, using the PIN provided with the card. After a PIN Transaction, your card will be successfully activated.
Apply RBS BANK Debit card :
- To get a RBS BANK Debit Card, you must perform the below mentioned process to open a savings account with RBS Bank.
- Open the following official website of RBS Bank with the help of your web browser – www.rbs.co.uk
- Now, click on Explore Savings Account button which you get at this stage.
- Now, you will get all kind of savings accounts options that are available with RBS Bank at this stage with detailed information of those account benefits.
- Choose a suitable account option for you and click on View Account button below its description.
- At next step, you will get an idea about how your account is going to function.
- Read the concept carefully, and click on Ready To Apply
- At next step, click on Continue
- Now, choose, If you have Digital Banking Account or not by choosing Yes or No.
- Click on Next button to proceed.
- If you choose Yes, then at next step click on Start Your Application
- At next step, enter your Customer Number at desired place and click on Continue
- Enter the following information at next step, – First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Residential Address, Apt/ Suite number, City, State, Zip Code, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Citizenship, employment status
- At the next step, tick the Terms & Conditions box and follow further prompts to submit your application for RBS Bank Savings account.
- After your application got approved, you will shortly receive your RBS Bank Debit Card in your mailing address.
Also Read: Walmart Money Card Activate
RBS Bank Account Sign Up :
While trying the above mentioned online debit card activation processes of RBS Bank, you must get into mind that you should have a registered online account with RBS Bank, or else you will not be able to do the same online.
- To sign up your RBS Bank account online, you have to open the official website of RBS Bank with the help of below mentioned link –www.rbs.co.uk
- Look at the top right corner of the web page where there will be a separate Log in button for Internet Banking and other banking facilities.
- Click on that Log In button to get the log in widget at next step.
- In the log in widget, there will be the following link for your reference – Sign Up Here .
- Click on that link to go forward with the account sign up process.
- At next step, choose your Customer Type and enter the following information – First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Home Post code
- Now, click on Next button to go ahead further.
- Perform further prompts by providing necessary information as asked at the next stages.
- At the last step, review all the information once again and submit the entry to successfully Sign Up / register / enroll your RBS Bank online account.
- After a successful Sign up, you will get a Customer Number for future log in with RBS Bank’s online platform. Also, you will need to create a Password for your RBS Debit Card account, during your account sign up.
RBS Bank Account Sign In :
- To log in to your respective RBS Bank’s account, you need to open the official home page of RBS Bank once again with the help of the following link – www.rbs.co.uk.
- Now, look at the top right corner of the website and you will get Log In option there.
- Click on that Log In button to get the log in widget at next step.
- Now, you have to enter the following information at next step – Customer Number or 16 Digit Card Number and tick the Remember Me Box as per your security preference.
- After above entry, click on Continue button to go ahead.
- At next step, enter the Password associated with your RBS Debit Card account at appropriate field and hit the Log in button afterwards.
- At the next step, you will be successfully logged in to your RBS Debit Card account.
- Now, you can easily manage your RBS BANK debit card online.
RBS Bank Account Login Details Recovery :
- If you have forgotten the Login details of your RBS Bank Debit Card account, you can recover it easily with the following process.
- Open the following link once again – www.rbs.co.uk and follow the above mentioned process to get the Log In widget.
- At the Log In widget, below the Customer Number entering field, there will be the following link for your reference – ‘Forgotten your Login details ?’.
- Now, you have to click on the above mentioned link to go ahead.
- At the next step, click on Re-register for Digital Banking link to reset your Password or get the Security code and Customer Number.
- At the next step, mention your Customer type and click on Next
- Follow further prompts to successfully recover your Customer Number and Security Code or reset your Password associated with RBS Debit Card account.
Contact RBS Bank :
- To learn more about RBS Bank, their banking facilities, history of the bank etc. you must visit their official website with the help of the following link – www.rbs.co.uk
- You can also, write to RBS Bank for any queries with the bank in the following mailing address – 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB.
- You can dial the following number to contact the customer care department of RBS Bank and solve your queries – 1800 11 2224 .
- You can even visit to different social media platforms and follow RBS Bank there for getting latest news and information of this banking organization.