Login to your ROTC Blackboard Account – rotc.blackboard.com
ROTC Blackboard Login:
The Army ROTC (Reserve Officers’ Training Corps) is an essential section of the United States Army’s Reserve Officers’ Training Corps. At major universities across the United States, the Army ROTC is a leading ROTC program. The ROTC graduate officials are eligible and trained to serve in all branches of the U.S. Army, including the U.S. Marine Corps.
Several Universities utilize this special program to encourage their students & revolutionize their educational system. Army ROTC is an astonishingly proposed e-learning platform for understudies at various colleges over the USA.
The students or U.S. Army officials who are graduated from this ROTC e-learning platform will serve in the various parts of the US Military and Marine corps.
How does the Army ROTC Blackboard platform work:
The U.S. Army officials can easily manage their online courses with the help of the Army ROTC Blackboard platform. Every military student can take advantage of this Army ROTC blackboard service so that they can study well.
Here on this e-learning portal, students can perform different tasks. The online instructors and professors can post their study materials, jobs, and tasks with their submission dates on this application. Additionally, teachers can also post the grades and evaluations of the student on this platform.
The schedule for each class will be provided to the students virtually and they have to just LOG IN to their online class to do their classwork and check the relevant details.
ROTC Blackboard Login Process Online:
The U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) is an exclusive school program, which is currently offered at more than 1,700 colleges & universities all across the United States. It generally assists in making young adults become U.S. Military officers after training.
As a newbie if you wish to LOG IN for the Army ROTC Blackboard portal, just go through these guidelines below:
- Firstly, move on to the Army ROTC Blackboard portal.
- Otherwise, tap on the direct link provided at rotc.blackboard.com
- Here on the home webpage, you will require to put down your ROTC “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, simply by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab below, you can easily access your U.S. Army ROTC Blackboard Account.
How to Reset your ROTC Blackboard Login:
If you have somehow forgotten or lost your Army ROTC Blackboard Portal Account password and wish to reset it, then don’t panic; just follow these easy steps given below and you will be able to recover or reset your password:
- Visit the official homepage of the Army ROTC Blackboard portal.
- Here on that webpage, you will find and tap on the link “Forgot your Password”.
- Then on another webpage, under the “User Name Option” head, enter your details like First Name, Last Name, User Name, to proceed further.
- Otherwise, under the “E-mail Address Option” head, enter your details like First Name, Last Name, and E-mail Address (Already registered), to proceed further.
- And at last, by tapping on the “SUBMIT” tab you can follow the on-screen guidelines to reset your ROTC account. (Please Note: You will need to choose any 1 (one) option).
- If you still having some issues with your forgotten or lost Army ROTC Blackboard platform password and are unable to log into your account, then please send an E-mail to the “Blackboard Administrator”to request a Log In Account Password reset.
Benefits of Log In Account – Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) Online Blackboard e-Learning System:
- On-Campus Course Log In Guidelines
- Grade projects, associate with students in discussions
- Faculty can receive On-Campus Information
- Students can get On-Campus Information
- Online & Continuing Education Instructions for Students & Faculty
ROTC Online Blackboard e-Learning Portal: rotc.blackboard.com