www.sbicard.com – SBI Credit Card Apply
How to Log In and Apply for the SBI Credit Card :
In October 1998, State Bank of India & GE Capital launched the State Bank India’s, Credit Card. SBI Card’s headquarters is settled located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The State Bank of India (SBI) Card’s name was legally changed in August ’2019, from SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd. to SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited.
Presently, the State Bank of India (SBI) Card is totally focused to offer Indian customers to get access to a wide range of value-added, world-class payment products & services. The bank always attempted to simplify the lives of their customers, employees, & other important stakeholders.
SBI Cards is the 2nd largest Credit Card issuer in the country today, with more than 10 million Credit Card customers. In the last two decades, the organizations have achieved a number of milestones. They have increased their Credit Card base, added new types of cards for various sectors, & received numerous awards and recognition for their performance over the years, quality, and services. In the year 2020, the State Bank of India (SBI) Card became the 1st Credit Card issuer to be officially listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) & National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Apply for SBI Credit Card:
If you want to apply for the SBI Credit Card, go with the below-given guidelines:
- Open SBI Official site at www.sbicard.com
- Get Registered first, then Log In to your account primarily.
- On the landing webpage, you will simply find the option of “Apply” on the navigation bar or go to the www.sbicard.com/en/eapply.page page and apply for your card.
- Tapping on the option, first, you have to select your Credit Card, & then you can APPLY easily.
SBI Credit Card Login:
It is quite simple to get login or Sign In for the SBI Credit Card, you just need to go through the below stated steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the SBI Card.
- You can also directly tap on the link given at www.sbicard.com
- On the home page, you will easily find the “Log In” option, tap on it.
- Here on the webpage, you will find 3 (three) different options to get a login.
- 1st with your “Mobile Number”, 2nd utilizing your “Username” and “Password” & 3rd utilizing your “Primary Card Number Details”.
- You may choose any (one) of the above options, as per your convenience, to get LOG IN to access your account.
Please Note: Remember that, in the 3rd option of utilizing your Credit Card Number, a One Time Pass Code (OTP) will be generated & will be sent to you on your Mobile Phone. You have to enter that (one-time) OTP in the required field to Log In to your account.
Registered for SBI Credit Card:
In order to get Registered for the SBI Credit Card, follow the under given steps:
- On the home page of the authoritative website, you can easily find the “Register Now” link, just below the LOG IN button.
- Now by pressing the link, on the next webpage put down your Card Number (Your SBI Credit Card Number), CVV Number (For Master Card/ Visa /RuPay: The 3-Digit Number printed on the backside of your card & for American Express Card: Utilize the 4-Digit Number printed on the front side of your Credit Card), Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- At last, by tapping on the “Proceed” button below, follow through the on-screen instructions to finish.
Also Read : Apply for Sears Credit Card
SBI Credit Card Reset Password :
In any circumstances, if you want to Reset or Forgot User ID or Password for the SBI Credit Card, go with the below instructions:
- On the landing webpage of the official website of SBI, you will easily find the “Forgot User ID or Password” tab, just below the login link.
- Now by tapping on the link, on the next webpage put down your Card Number (i.e. your SBI Credit Card Number), CVV Number (For Master Card/ Visa /RuPay: Use the 3-Digit Number printed on the back of your card and American Express: Use the 4-Digit Number printed on the front side of your Credit Card), and Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- Afterward, you need to tap the “Proceed” button below and follow through with the on-screen guidelines to complete.
SBI Credit Card Reissue through Website / Mobile Application:
To report your lost or stolen SBI Credit Card & Reissue through the website, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Primarily, LOG IN to your account with your credentials.
- Now under the “Requests” heading on the left, tap on the “Report Lost /Stolen Card”.
- Choose the “Card Number” to report your Credit Card.
- And if you require your card to be re-issued, then just tap on the “Re-issue Card” option and tap on the “Submit” button.
Through Mobile Application:
- Open your SBI Card Mobile Application and LOG IN to access your account.
- Click on the “MENU” option above on the left side & tap on the “Service Request” option.
- Then you need to tap on the “Report Lost /Stolen Card” option.
- Now enter your SBI “Card Number” which is lost or stolen. In case to re-issue your SBI Credit Card, click on the “Re-issue Card” and press on the “Submit” button.
Various Credit Cards offered by the State Bank of India (SBI):
The State Bank of India (SBI) offers a numerous range of Credit Cards for various sectors of the community such as the Banking Partnership, Business, Lifestyle, Rewards, Shopping, Travel, and Fuel, etc. along with great deals, benefits, & discounts. Additionally, SBI Credit Cards offers Reward Points on all transactions which can be redeemed through its large numbers of partner stores.
Some of the Credits Cards offered by SBI are:
- SBI Lifestyle Credit Cards
- SBI Rewards Credit Cards
- Apollo SBI Card
- SBI Card Elite
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- Central SBI Select card
- Mumbai Metro SBI Card
- Tata Platinum Card and many more
P.O. Box – 28, GPO,
New Delhi – 110001
Head Office Address:
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C,
10 -12 Floor, Block – 2, Bldg – 3,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002,
Customer Care Services (Call): 1 -860 -180 -1290, 1 -860 -500 -1290, 39 -02 -02 -02 (Prefix Local STD Code) or 1 -800 -180 -1290
SBI IRCTC Credit Card Customer Helpline (Call): 1 -860 -500 -1295, 39 -02 -12 -12 (Prefix Local STD Code) or 1 -800 -180 -1295
SMS to get Support for Account Information: SMS “HELP 5676791” (Send SMS from your Registered Phone Number)
To Report Lost or Stolen, Block or Damaged, SBI Card Helpline (Call): 39 -02 -02 -02 (Prefix local STD code) or 1 -860 -180 -1290 (24 X 7)
To Report Lost or Stolen, Block or Damaged, SBI Card Helpline (Text to): Send SMS “BLOCK XXXX” (Last 4-Digit of your SBI Card Number) to 5676791 from your Registered Mobile Number.