How to Access State Farm Credit Card Login
In this article find a guide to State Farm Credit Card Login, password reset, payment, new account registration, State Farm Credit Card Application, and more.
If you are authorized to sign into your account then you can sign in at the website of the credit card provider. On the other hand, if you are a new customer then you can apply for the State Farm Credit Card.
State Farm Credit Card is issued by the State Farm Insurance Company and is backed by the US Bank. The credit card is used by State Farm customers and let them earn decent rewards. Using the card you can get rewards and incentives when used at State Farm insurance.
On the downside, the credit card is hard to get and is only useful if you use it towards purchasing State Farm Insurance policies.
How to Apply For State Farm Credit Card
- To apply for a State Farm Credit Card open the credit cards homepage. statefarm.com/credit-cards
- Once you are on the website scroll down and you will find all the credit cards issued by State Farm and US Bank.
- Click on the ‘Learn More with US Bank’ button under the credit card you want to apply.
- Now you will be taken ahead to the US Bank website.
- Once again click on the ‘Apply Now’ button there and the main application page opens.
- Fill out the application form there and submit it for approval.
State Farm Credit Card Application Status Check
You can check your credit card application status by logging into online banking under the applications widget. The user can also call on 1-888-521-5209
State Farm Credit Card Activation Guide
- If you have received the credit card then you need to open the activation page. usbank.com/activate-credit-card
- Look below and you will find ‘Log In and Activate’ button.
- If you haven’t yet registered for online banking account then click on the ‘Enroll and Activate’ button.
- Once you have logged in you will find the activation screen.
- Enter required card details and your credit card will be activated.
State Farm Credit Card Login Guidelines
Here we are going to discuss how you can sign in to the online account of your State Farm Credit Card. State Farm Credit Card account holders are eligible to login into this online account. Follow the instructions given below to log in successfully:
- To get started open the login homepage of State Farm Credit Card. statefarm.com/credit-cards
- On the top-right corner of the page, you will find a “Log in” button.
- On the left side of the screen, you will find the login widget.
- Now, enter your User ID and password in the respective boxes and tap on the “Log in” button.
Forgot the User ID/ Password of your State Farm Account
- To begin the login credentials recovery page, you need to first click on this link. statefarm.com/forgot-ui
- You have now directly reached the recovery page.
- Enter the following details in the right spaces: Phon6e, Date of Birth, and Email.
- Now you will find an option to receive your User ID or Password from the following: Text or Email
- After selecting the appropriate option, you need to tap on the Submit button.
- Follow the instructions that will appear on your screen and you will easily retrieve the login credentials of your State Farm Account.
State Farm Account Login for Mobile Users
To use the mobile version of the State Farm Credit Card, you need to first download the mobile app of U.S Bank as your State Farm Credit Card is issued by them only. The link to download the mobile app of U.S. Bank is given below:
Launch the app after downloading it and follow the instructions that you will find on your mobile screen and you will be able to login into your State Farm Account.
State Farm Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
What is the State Farm Credit Card toll-free number?
The toll-free number is 1-800-782-8332.
What are the transfer fee charges for State Farm Credit Card?
Around 3% of the transaction (minimum $5) is initiated on State Farm Credit Card.
What is the minimum credit score required to apply for State Farm Credit Card?
You must have an excellent credit to apply for a State Farm Credit Card (a minimum credit score of 750 is a must).
What is the State Farm claims number?
To settle a claim, call on this number 800-732-5246 or contact your agent.