www.macys.com – Access to your Macy’s Credit Card Account
How to Log In or Sign In for the Macy’s Credit Card :
To Log In or Sign In for the Macy’s Credit Card, follow the underneath steps:
- Visit the authoritative site of Macy’s.
- Or you can tap on the link www.macys.com
- By tapping the “Sign In” option on the page, you will be referred to a new page, or directly go to the www.macys.com/account/signin page.
- Here you have to put your “Email Address” and “Password”, under the SECURE SIGN IN heading.
- Now tap into the “Sign In”
How to Create an Account for the Macy’s Credit Card
To Create an Account for the Macy’s Credit Card, follow the below-stated steps:
- Go to the official website of Mary’s.
- Following the LOG IN process, go to the SECURE SIGN IN page.
- Here clicking on the “Create Account” tab, you will be on another page.
- Now on the SECURE CREATE ACCOUNT page, you need to put your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password (Use an uppercase, a lowercase, and numbers for a strong password), and Your Birthday, etc.
- Tapping on the “Create Account” tab you can finish.
How to Reset or Forgot Your Password for the Mary’s Credit Card
To Reset or Forgot Your Password for the Mary’s Credit Card, follow the understated instructions:
- Follow the LOG IN process, and go to the SECURE SIGN IN page.
- Find the “Forgot Your Password” option and tap.
- On another page, put your “Email ID”.
- You will receive an Email with a link to Reset Your Password and instructions. Please remember this link will expire within some hours.
- Following the Instruction and the Link, you can create your NEW PASSWORD.
- The password will be activated immediately and can be utilized to SIGN IN from any digital device. You will also receive a confirmation through Email or Text message for your password change.
How to Apply for the Macy’s Credit Cards:
To apply for the Macy’s Credit Card, go with the following instructions below:
- Go to Macy’s website or click on www.macys.com
- Tap on the SIGN IN – MY ACCOUNT option, then click on the “Macy’s Credit Card”
- You will be on a referred new page.
- Here you can find the “APPLY NOW”
Please Note: On this APPLY NOW page, you can also ACTIVATE your Macy’s American Express Credit Card.
Various Credit Card Offered by Macy’s:
Presently the organization is offering 5 (five) types of Credit Cards. Those are:
- Macy’s Platinum Credit Card
- Macy’s Gold Credit Card
- Macy’s Silver Credit Card
- Macy’s Bronze Credit Card
- Macy’s American Credit Card
How to Log In for the Macy’s Credit Card
Macy’s originally named R. H. Macy and Co. is an American retail chain established in 1858 by Mr. Rowland Hussey Macy. It turned into a division of the Cincinnati-based Federated Departmental Stores in 1994, through which it is partnered with Bloomingdale’s retail store chain. The holding organization was renamed Macy’s, Inc. in the year 2007. In the year of 2015, Macy’s was the biggest U.S. departmental store chain organization by retail sales.
As per data of January 31, 2021, there were 512 stores, which includes 11 flagship stores and 384 magnets, for a sum of 395 core stores, and 58 local stores, 47 furniture exhibitions galleries, 2 furniture clearance stores, 6 unsupported Backstage stores, 2 Market by Macy’s and 2 stores changed over to fulfillment hub spot with the Macy’s nameplate inactivity all through the United States. Its leading flagship store is situated at Herald Square in the Manhattan precinct of New York City. The organization had almost 1,30,000 trained employees and procured a yearly income of $24.8 billion starting in 2017.
As the business developed, Macy’s ventured into adjoining buildings, opening an ever-increasing number of divisions. The store utilized exposure gadgets like a store Santa Claus, themed shows, and enlightened window showcase, it additionally offered a cash back guarantee to attract clients. The store additionally created its in-house made-to-fit clothing for both men and women, manufactured in an on-location manufacturing plant.
Since 1924 Macy’s has also organized the yearly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City and has supported the city’s yearly 4th of July firecrackers show since the year 1976. Macy’s Herald Square is among one of the biggest retail chain stores in the world. The leading flagship store covers approx a total New York City block, covering an area of about 1.1 million square feet of retail space, including extra space for office work and storage, and for the Thanksgiving Day parade, it serves as the endpoint. The estimated value of Herald Square is assessed at around $3 billion.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Rewards on Macy’s Purchase – You can avail a 5% money-back rewards on spending $1,200 plus annually on Platinum Credit Card, get 3% money back on spending $500 to $1,199 annually on Gold Credit Cards, get 2% money back on spending $1 to $499 annually on Silver Credit Cards, and get 1% money back using the Bronze Credit Card.
- Free Shipping – Avail the facility of Free Shipping utilizing the Platinum and Gold Credit Cards.
- 25% Off any day with Star Passes – You can save with this exclusive facility using the Platinum, Gold, and Silver Credit Card.
- Star Money Bonus Days – It is a special facility to earn your rewards faster, the benefit is available on Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Credit Cards.
- Perks and Offers – This special offer gives you the benefit of earning more bonus points on top brands and products. Offer valid on using the Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Credit Cards.
- Birthday Surprise – The organization gives you the benefit of celebrating your birthday’s in a more special way, with various personalized offers on your birthday only for you. This offer is also effective on using the Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Credit Cards.
- Macy’s American Express Credit Card – Using the exclusive Macy’s American Express Credit Card, you can get the benefit of earning 3% money-back in rewards at restaurants with food delivery, 2% money back in rewards at supermarkets and in gas stations, and 1% money back in rewards at shopping in everywhere else, utilizing the Credit Card.
680 Folsom Street,
San Francisco, CA 94107
Macy’s Credit Card Customer Service
PO Box – 8113, Mason, Ohio 45040
Customer Care Service (Call): 888 -257 -6757 and 1 -800 -289 -6229 (Mon to Sun 9 am to 12 am ET)
Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -800 -281 -0820 (For Hearing Impaired TDD / TTY)
Call Collect (Call): 1 -727 -556 -5758 (For Outside U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico)
Fraud or Unauthorized Activity (Call): 1 -866 -593 -2543 (Mon to Sun 10 am to 10 pm ET)
Report a Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 888 -257 -6757