www.pcfinancial.ca – Activate your President’s Choice (PC) Credit Cards Online
President’s Choice (PC) Credit Card:
The President’s Choice (PC) Financial Services, are about extraordinary and remarkable worth. Indeed, that is the thing that their way of thinking has consistently been about. So, the company has looked through the world to carry that sort of significant worth to regular banking to Canadians since 1998.
President’s Choice Financial Services, popularly known as PC Financial is the monetary brand and a part of the Canadian greengrocery chain Loblaw Companies Limited. The company has already assisted more than 3 million clients, who have saved billions in bank charges while acquiring trillions in free food supplies and different prizes. PC Financial Master card credit cards are approved and circulated by the President’s Choice Bank, an associate of the Loblaw Companies.
The organization has full faith in the strength of goodness. They believe in great food, great assistance, and great monetary prosperity. They have simplified monetary items to allow you to invest more energy and time in daily life. The organization is giving the customers the extraordinary value of money, by offering items that give reward regularly.
Nowadays, the company is focusing on being awesome in food, wellbeing, and beauty, to help Canadians live a healthy life. The company provides great food accessible and affordable to everyone, wellbeing, excellence, and health available for common people of the country. They are guided by a shared arrangement of qualities and grounded by the obligation towards social responsibility.
How to open a PC Money Account Online:
The PC Money Account mostly operates like a bank account, accepted online worldwide, to any place where a Master card is accepted. You have to open an account, to apply for credit cards. Follow the underneath steps:
- Visit the official website of PC Financial Services first.
- Or click here www.pcfinancial.ca.
- Pick the “PC Money Account”, on the Menu section.
- On a new webpage, find “Open Account”.
- Clicking on that, again you will be on a new page.
- Now, follow the simple screen prompted instructions to complete.
How to “Sign up” or “Log in” for the PC Financial Credit Cards:
- First, go to the official page of PC Financial Services.
- Chose the “Sign In”, on the webpage.
- Now on a new page, put your “Username” and “Password”.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button.
How to Activate a PC Financial Services Credit Card:
- Official webpage link www.pcfinancial.ca
- After “Sign In” on the official webpage of PC Financial Services.
- You will be on a new page.
- Find and click “Accounts and Cards” on the top.
- Again you will be diverted to a new page.
- Here, find and click on “Cards”.
- You will be on the Card Management page.
- Now here, firstly click on the “PC Money Account” option.
- Watch out for the “Click on Activate now” heading above the page.
- Click on the “Active now” button.
- On a new window, you will find the “Enter Code” option.
- Enter the code, from the sticker of your new PC Credit Card.
- Click on the “Continue” tab.
- Your new PC Financial Credit Card is activated.
Also Read : Activate your TD Canadian Credit Card Online
Various Credit Cards offered by PC Financial Services:
President’s Choice (PC) Financial Services, offers almost 3 (three) credits card for people. Those are briefly discussed below:
- PC Financial Master card
- PC Financial World Master card
- PC Financial World Elite Master card
- PC Financial Master card – For this card is subject to credit approval and depends on other eligibility criteria.
- PC Financial World Master card – You should have a personal annual income of $60,000 or an annual household income of $100,000 and also depends on other eligibility criteria.
- PC Financial World Elite Master card – You should have a personal annual income of $80,000 or an annual household income of $150,000 and it also depends on other eligibility criteria.
Features and Benefits (All Cards):
- In the registered grocery stores of PC Financial, you can earn 10 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial Master card), earn 20 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial World Master card), and earn 30 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial World Elite Master card).
- In Shoppers Drug Mart, you can earn 25 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial Master card), earn 35 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial World Master card), and earn 45 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial World Elite Master card).
- In ESSO Mobil you earn at least 30 points per liter basis applicable to all 3 (three) credit cards.
- In PC Travel, you can earn 20 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial Master card), earn 20 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial World Master card), and earn 30 points equivalent to $1 (using PC Financial World Elite Master card).
- In everywhere else, you can earn 10 points equivalent to $1 utilizing these cards (applicable for all 3 (three) credits cards).
- PC Financial has made the redemption of your points very simple. By gathering 10,000 points you can redeem them for up to a worth of $10 of absolutely free products and groceries at any participating and registered stores at PC Financial or online at PC Express websites.
- Right from the start of your application, PC Financial Services utilizes the smartest and latest fraud detection software in the financial market. The company continuously helps the customers with fraud monitoring for their transactions and they also have a dedicated team of fraud detection experts to assist their clients.
- PC Financial Services also provides optional products that can help you track, handle and safeguard your valuable credit and personal data proactively.
Rates and Interests:
- You have to pay 20.97% as the purchase interest rate (standard).
- A promotional 0.97% is charged on balance transfers for the first 6 (six) months.
- You will be charged 22.97% as a cash advance interest rate (standard). For the people of Quebec, it is 21.97%.
- You can avail of an interest-free 21 (twenty-one) days grace period on your new purchases.
President’s Choice Financial Master card,
P.O. Box – 4403, Station A
Toronto, ON, M5W 5Y4
Customer Services (Call): 1 -866 -246 -7262 (Toll-free 24 X 7)
Customer Services (Call): 1 -855 -223 -3499 (For the Hearing Impaired, TTY only)
Customer Services (Call): 647 -426 -1343 (For Outside North America, Call to Collect)
For PC Optimum Points (Call): 1 -866 -727 -6468 (Mon to Fri, 8 am to 8 pm and Sat 9 am to 5 pm)
For PC Optimum Points (Call): 1 -855 -223 -3499 ((For the Hearing Impaired, TTY only)