How to Activate PayPal Prepaid MasterCard
How to Sign Up for a PayPal Online Account
As mentioned earlier, to take the entire suite of your PayPal Prepaid Mastercard benefits you have to link your card account to your PayPal Account. If you do not have an online account with PayPal, you can create one using the link provided on the card activation page. Apart from card management, PayPal is a secure and easy way to pay and get paid. And it’s always free to sign up. To create a PayPal account, you can
- Visit PayPal Card Activation Login Page at www.paypal.com/activatecard
- Click on the “Sign Up” button found at the bottom of the PayPal box in the middle of the page.
- Choose between Personal Account and Business Account as per your preference and need and click “Next”.
- For a personal account, provide an active mobile number to which you are the owner or primary user.
- If you sign up for a business PayPal account, you will need to enter a valid email address to continue.
- Moving to the next step, you will receive an email message or automated texts to confirm your phone number or verify the email address.
- Create a username and password, and security questions, and set the answer following the instruction on your screen.
Once the sign-up process is complete, your PayPal Account will be ready to use.
How to Activate PayPal Prepaid Debit Card Online
Activating a temporary PayPal Prepaid Debit Mastercard online is the easiest, fastest, and most convenient method of activation. For that, all you need to do is log in to your PayPal online account and go through the user’s identity verification process providing a few key items. To get started with the activation, you can
- Go to the PayPal Prepaid Card Activation Page, www.paypal.com/activatecard
- Enter your registered Email Address or Mobile Number in the field in the middle of the page.
- Enter your password and Log in to your PayPal Account.
- Move to the card activation section and enter the requested information including your 16-digit PayPal Prepaid Card number on the front and 3-digit Security Code on the back.
- You may also need to provide your name, a verifiable physical U.S. street address, DOB, email address, phone number, and SSN to verify your identity.
- Complete all the steps following the instructions; select a PIN and your PayPal Prepaid Debit Card will be activated.
Besides online, you can also call the PayPal 24-hour toll-free automated phone system and provide the required details as per the voice instructions to activate your PayPal Prepaid Card.
Once activated and linking to your PayPal account, you can add money to the card, withdraw cash at ATM and access the full suite of your PayPal Prepaid card features and functionality. Also, a personalized PayPal Prepaid Debit Mastercard will be sent to your mailing address within 7 to 10 business days.
Note that, the temporary PayPal Prepaid Debit card will expire 120 days from the date of the purchase. So make sure you have activated the card before that time period.
Paypal Prepaid Customer Service
PayPal Prepaid Debit Card Customer Service Number: (866) 753-6440
FAX: (866) 358-0526
Email Address: email@example.com
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136