credit.kohls.com – Manage your Kohls Credit Card Account
How to Log In or Sign In for the Kohl’s Credit Card :
To Log In or Sign In for the Kohl’s Credit Card, follow the below guidelines:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Kohl’s Corp.
- You can also click on www.kohls.com.
- Tapping the “Account” option, then click on “Sign In”, or go to credit.kohls.com page.
- On another webpage, put down your “Email Address” and “Password”, under the “Sign In” heading page.
- Then by tapping the “SIGN IN” bar at the bottom, you can access your account.
How to Register or Create an Account for the Kohl’s Credit Card
To Register or Create an Account for the Kohl’s Credit Card, go through the below steps:
- Primarily, go to the SIGN IN page, following the login process.
- Here you can also find the “CREATE ACCOUNT”
- Put down your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, etc.
- Now tap to the “CREATE ACCOUNT” bar at the bottom.
How to Reset or Forgot Password for the Kohl’s Credit Card
- Following the Log In option, go to the “Sign In”
- Here you can find the “Forgot Password”
- Clicking on the option, you will be referred to a new webpage.
- On the “Request a Password Reset” heading page, put your registered “Email Address”. Now check the “I’m not a Robot”
- Then press the “SEND” option at the bottom.
- You will receive an Email containing the Password Link, clicking on the same follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password.
How to check your Eligibility Criteria for the Kohl’s Credit Card
To apply for the Kohl’s Credit Card you need to check your Eligibility Criteria first. To check your eligibility follow the guidelines:
- Go to the official website of Kohl’s and scroll down the page to the bottom.
- Here search and press the “Apply for a Kohl’s Card” option, under the KOHL’S CARD
- On a new page under the “Tell Us About You” heading put your First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Work Phone (optional), Your Home Address (Street Address, ZIP code, etc), date of Birth (DOB), Social Security Number (SSN), Annual Income, etc.
- Now press the “Review” button at the end. Once you clear the review, you can easily apply for the Kohl’s Credit Card.
Also Read : How to Activate Citi Credit Card Online
How to Log In for the Kohl’s Credit Card :
Kohl’s Corporation is an American departmental retail chain store. In 1927 the organization was established by a Polish migrant Mr. Maxwell Kohl, who for the first time opened the doors of a small corner grocery store in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. It proceeded to turn into a fruitful chain in the neighborhood, and ultimately in 1962, the organization opened its doors by starting its first departmental retail chain. A British American Tobacco Company took a controlling interest in the organization in 1972 while still it was managed by the Kohl Family itself, and in 1979, the Kohl’s Corporation was sold out to BATUS Inc. In 1986 a group of financial investors bought the organization from the British American Tobacco Company and took it public in the year 1992. As of February 2018, it was the biggest departmental retail chain store within the United States. Presently, Kohl’s is operating in more than 1,158 locations, in each U.S. state except in Hawaii, with their departmental retail chain stores.
Kohl’s head office is located in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA. It turned into the biggest departmental retail chain in the United States in May 2012, outperforming its greatest rival J. C. Penney. The organization is recorded on both the S&P 500 (since 1998) and the Fortune 500, presently it is trading in New York Stock exchange as NYSE: KSS. Regarding income, the chain was the 23rd-biggest retailer in the United States in 2019. As per the data of 2013, Kohl’s was the second-biggest U.S. departmental retail chain organization by its retail sales. The organization is presently dealing with bedding, footwear, clothing, jewelry, furniture, decor, beauty and wellness products, home appliances, kid’s toys, household products, and electronics, etc.
Kohl’s is a leading Multi-channel retailer with more than 1,158 stores in 49 states, they have a well-trained employee strength of 85,000 peoples. With a promise to empowering and inspiring families to have satisfied existences, Kohl’s offers astonishing public and elite brands, incredible savings, and a simple shopping experience within their stores, at online Kohls.com and on Kohl’s mobile application.
Since its establishing, Kohl’s has donated more than $750 million to help and support the communities across the country, with an emphasis on family wellbeing and health. The organization is supporting wellbeing and health activities that help communities and flourish. From helping children to stay healthy and active and ensuring families have clean and hygienic, green spaces to play and to make each day more rewarding.
How to Apply for the Kohl’s Credit Card
Check your Eligibility Criteria firstly, to apply for the Kohl’s Credit Card. Once you clear the Review part, follow the basic steps underneath:
- Press the link www.kohls.com
- to visit Kohl’s website.
- Scroll down the page, find the “Benefit” option, under the KOHL’S CARD
- Here on another webpage, you can “Apply” for the Kohl’s Credit Card.
About Kohl’s Credit Card
Benefits and Advantages:
- Once you are approved, you can take the benefit of extra 35% off utilizing your Kohl’s Credit Card on your first purchase.
- Avail of the special offers from Kohl’s to get access to the extra savings throughout the year.
- Get the advantage of enjoying a special anniversary offer every year.
- You can get the benefit of combining your Kohl’s Credit Card offers and discounts with your Kohl’s Cash Back and Rewards.
- Get more advantages like Mobile payment options i.e. Kohl’s Pay, Hassle-Free returns, and Bill Payment via Mobile phone, and much more.
- You can become a Kohl’s Credit Card Most Valuable Customer (MVC), by spending $600 utilizing your card at the end of the year. This facilitates you for getting additional offers and discounts all through the year and enjoying the benefit of monthly free shipping benefits.
Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters
N56 17000 Ridgeway Drive,
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Kohls Customer Service:
Customer Care Assistance (Call): 855 -564 -5705 (Automated Service)
For Kohl’s.com Queries (Call): (855) -564 -5705
For Kohl’s Credit Card Queries and Payments (Call): (855) -564 -5748 (Monday to Saturday 7 am to 9 pm CT and Sunday 8 am to 9 pm CT)
Kohl’s Corporate Office (Call): 262 -703 -7000
To Report Any Problems (Call): 1 -866 -887 -8884