UMKC Login: Guide to Access, Reset and Manage your Account
The University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) is a community research university in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. The institute is a part of the University of Missouri System with a medical school. The university enrolls thousands of students from various regions.
It ranks as the 3rd largest college in the Kansas City metropolitan area. And highly classified among the “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity”.
What is UMKC Student Online Portal?
Students who are enrolled at the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) Campus can access their online login accounts anytime. By Signing In, you can easily access online assessments, homework, tutorials, and various other tools.
After successful enrollment with the University of Missouri, each student will get an online login account. Students all across the Kansas City, Rolla, Columbia, and St. Louis campuses can access this web portal. Utilizing this UMKC account, a student can easily view application statuses, download e-forms, check schedules, and certificates, contact the administrator, and can use many other tools.
The new UMKC Log In web portal is quite easy to access and navigate through as it is integrated with the Microsoft Log In system. All online resource tools & student services will be made available through this login platform.
This article will guide you to help you Log In to your University of Missouri Kansas City student account.
Step by Step guide for UMKC Login
With a solid pledge to freedom of expression & academic freedom, the UMKC institute educates students to become future leaders, encourages lifelong learning by Missouri’s citizens, nurtures meaningful research and resourceful works, and catalyzes innovation. The University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) helps in advancing the health, cultural, educational, social & economic interests to benefit the people of Missouri, the country, and globally.
The HR Admin or student Counselor will provide every student with their login credentials through the UMKC’s E-mail Address. For those who don’t have their student account credentials, please contact the institute administrator for further aid on this issue. If you have your UMKC student account credentials, carefully follow these simple guidelines:
Requirements for UMKC Login
- To access the University of Missouri System Log-In portal, please ensure that you have a stable internet-connected device to prevent any disruptions while logging into your student login account.
- It is highly recommended that you access the University of Missouri System login portal through verified browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- You must be successfully enrolled in any of the University of Missouri campuses to be eligible for a student account and have your student login credentials.
Process for UMKC Login
If you wish to Sign In to your University of Missouri System student account, please follow the below guidelines:
- First of all, visit the University of Missouri System student login website.
- You can also directly tap on the direct link at myhr.umsystem.edu.
- Here on the UMKC Student Log In webpage, enter your account “User Name”, (i.e. Username@umsystem.edu) and click on the “NEXT”
- Now on another page, enter your account “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button, to access your University of Missouri System student account.
Please Note: Alternatively, you can visit the official link www.umsystem.edu and tap on the “Quick Links” and then tap the “myHR” option to visit the student login page.
For any issues, please contact UMKC Technical Support / Human Resources (Call): 816 -235 -1621 (Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.), Fax Number: 816 -235 -5515 or E-mail at: UMKCHR@umkc.edu.
Reset your UMKC Login Account Details
As a student of the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC), if you have somehow lost or forgotten your UMKC student account Login credentials, here’s how to recover and reset login information:
To Retrieve User Name
- To retrieve your University of Missouri System account User Name, move on to the login web page first.
- Here click on the option “Can’t Access My Account”.
- Now on the next page, choose the option “Work or School Account”.
- And enter your UMKC registered “E-mail Address” (Example – User@ umsystem.onmicrosoft.com) and fill in the “CAPTCHA” Code carefully.
- And lastly, by clicking on the “NEXT” button you can follow the guidelines to retrieve the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) student account User Name.
To Reset Password
- To reset your account password, go to the University of Missouri System LOG IN portal web page.
- Simply click on the option “Can’t Access My Account”.
- Now on another page, choose the option “Work or School Account”.
- And enter your UMKC “User Name” (Example: USERNAME@umsystem.edu) and fill in the “CAPTCHA” Code mindfully.
- And finally, by tapping on the “NEXT” button you can go through the on-screen instructions to reset your University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) student account password.
What is the University of Missouri System?
The University of Missouri (UM) System has an exclusive & important role in providing research, service teaching, and economic development to the state. The mission of the University of Missouri System, as land allotted university and Missouri’s only community-based research & doctoral-level institution, is to accomplish brilliance in the discovery, dissemination, conservation, and application of knowledge. Co-operatively, the UM System is a $3.0 billion initiative that signifies one of the greatest assets of the state of Missouri.
The UM System is primarily comprised of its 4 (four) campuses such as the University of Missouri-Columbia (MU), the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), Missouri University of Science and Technology (S&T), and the University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL), in addition to multiple Research Parks, state-wide Health Care systems, Agricultural Research Stations, Incubators, and a vast network of small business and Technology Development Centers, Extension Centers, Telehealth networks sites and MOREnet sites, etc.
How to view your W-2 Statements from UMKC MyHR Portal
Using the UMKC MyHR Portal, you can easily access your W-2 Form for the 2022-23 financial year to view & print online. To access your Form W-2, please go through the steps:
- Primarily, Log In to your University of Missouri (UM) System myHR portal myhr.umsystem.edu.
- Please ensure to turn off any pop-up blockers.
- Now choose “My Payroll”
- Here on the left-hand MENU, select “View Your W-2 Form”.
- Then carefully verify your “Social Security Number” (SSN) when prompted on-screen.
- And choose the W-2 year-end form you wish to view & print.
- While viewing your UMKC MyHR Portal W-2 Form, please double-check the spelling of your “Name” and the “Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number” for accuracy. If the data is not correct, for a W-2 form correction please contact your UMKC campus payroll office.
Advantages of UMKC MyHR Portal
Using MyHR UMKC Log In platform, you can enjoy a lot of handsome benefits such as:
- View UMKC Payroll & Pay Stub
- Easy access to UMKC Human Resources
- Trade / change Current Shifts
- Easy access to Employment-Related Data Online
- View and Manage the Working Schedule
- Easy access to Work-Related E-mails
- View and manage Pay Checks & Benefits
UMKC Contact Details
University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC),
5115 Oak Street,
226 Admin Center,
Kansas City, MO 64112
UMKC E-mail Address: UMKCHR@umkc.edu
UMKC Technical Support / Human Resources (Call): 816 -235 -1621 (Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
UMKC Technical Support / Human Resources (Fax No.): 816 -235 -5515 or E-mail at: UMKCHR@umkc.edu
For UMKC myHR Service Center (Call): (573) -882 -2146, Toll-free Number (Call): 1 -800 -488 -5288 or E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
UMKC Student Log In Portal Link: myhr.umsystem.edu
UMKC Official Website: www.umsystem.edu