Step by Step guide for MyHR Kellogg Login at Myhr.kellogg.com
MyHR Kellogg Login
The Kellogg Company, branded as “Kellogg’s”, is a United States-based popular multinational food manufacturing company. It was established earlier in Feb 1906 and headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Other commercial office locations outside of Battle Creek include Dublin (European Headquarters), Chicago, Shanghai, and Querétaro City.
The focus of Kellogg’s Company is “Nurturing families, so they can flourish & grow well”. Kellogg’s manufactures and sells cereal & convenience foods, including crackers & toaster pastries, etc. The company markets its products by various well-known brands including Pringles, Eggo, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, and Cheez-It.
Kellogg’s products are currently manufactured & marketed in more than 180 countries globally. Additionally, Kellogg’s also holds a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales.
Requirements To Access Myhr Kelloggs Portal
Myhr.Kellogg.Com is wholly managed by Kellogg’s. It is developed specifically for the company employees who can now Log In to the web-based portal to view their online work account to access the HR resources available in it.
Kellogg’s is a United States-based food manufacturing company, that produces cereal & convenience food products like oatmeal, crackers, pastries, and many more. Currently, the company employs more than 34,000 employees. And to manage such a huge employee base and administer them smoothly the company has developed MyHR Kellogg’s Log In online platform.
After joining the company employees and associates will be provided their unique login accounts and user credentials. Utilizing the user Login credentials, employees can easily get access to their online accounts & manage the online resources like pay stub statements, HR contact, corporate benefits, claims, leave applications, e-Forms, and much more.
Here in this article, we will provide you with step-by-step guidelines on Kellogg’s Employee Account login process. Moreover, there will be steps to set a new account password also.
However, before we get started, let us take a look at some basic requirements that you might need while logging into your Kellogg Employee Account.
MyHR Kellogg Login Process Online
For smooth administrative access, Kellogg’s employees are usually provided their Log In account credentials. In any circumstances, if you don’t have your account details, please remember to contact your HR administrator or Manager for assistance on the matter. And if you have your login credentials, follow the below steps if you wish to access your Kellogg’s online employee account:
- If you wish to Log In to your Kellogg’s Employee Account, primarily visit the Kellogg’s MyHR Log In portal.
- You can also directly tap on the link given at Myhr.kellogg.com.
- Here on the home page, under the Log In section, carefully enter your Kellogg’s Employee Account “Global ID”, (i.e. in the format of “USxxxxxxx”), “Password”, choose the appropriate “Domain Region” from the drop-down MENU.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “LOG IN” button below, you have to answer the “Security Questions” on the portal accordingly to access your Kellogg’s Employee account.
How to Set Up MyHR Kellogg Login Security Questions & Answers?
Kellogg’s MyHR Log In platform requires employees to provide “Security Questions” and “Answers” to ensure the portal’s security. If you still haven’t set up your employee Security Question & Answer, please follow these below simple instructions:
- Firstly, go to Kellogg’s MyHR Log In portal web page.
- On the landing page, press the link, “To Set Up your Questions & Answers – Click Here”.
- Now on the next page, put down your “User ID” and tap on the “NEXT”
- Then choose a few “Questions” and carefully provide “Answers” that you would remember for future login attempts.
- And simply tap on the “SUBMIT” tab to finish.
How to Reset your MyHR Kellogg Login Account
It’s essential, that you don’t forget your Kellogg’s MyHR Employee Log In Portal Account Credentials. If you wish to retrieve or reset your account credentials, go with the steps:
- To reset your Kellogg’s MyHR Employee Log In Portal account password, visit the Kellogg’s MyHR Log In portal Myhr.kellogg.com
- Here on the login web page, tap on the option “Forgot Password”.
- Then being deferred on the next page, to recover your account credentials, enter your “E-mail Address or User Name” (Example: User@contoso.onmicrosoft.com, or User@contoso.com).
- And afterward, fill up the “CAPTCHA” Code characters carefully or, hear the Audio and press the “NEXT” button below to follow the reset process of your Kellogg’s MyHR Employee account password.
Please Note: The Kellogg’s MyHR Employee account password requirements are: Must meet the minimum character length defined by Kellogg’s password policy, Must contain at least 1 numeric character(s), Must contain at least 1 uppercase character(s), Must contain at least 1 (one) lowercase character(s), Must contain at least 1 (one) non-alphanumeric character(s), The “New Password” and “Confirm Password” entries must match, Must not contain your Global User ID, Must not match any of your previous 10 passwords, Must not contain you User Name, Must not contain any banned passwords, Must be a minimum strength of “Good”.
Benefits of Kellogg’s MyHR Employee Log-In Portal Account
There are several benefits offered by Kellogg’s Company for its employees. Some of those are as follows:
- Health Insurance
- Job Training
- Free Transport
- Team Outing
- Work from Home
- Soft Skill Training
- Apply for a Promotion
- Check and Manage the Payroll and Benefits
- Hassle-freely claims all the Employment Benefits
- Apply for Leave
- Access all Employment Data much easier
- Access all Work-Related Messages and E-mails
- Skills & Qualifications like Education, Languages, Company Training, Professional Designations, etc
- Schedule or Re-Schedule Shifts
Kellogg’s (Headquarters Address)
1 Kellogg’s Square,
Battle Creek, MI 49017, United States
Office Phone Number: + 1 -800 -962 -1413
Office Fax Number (Dial): (269) -961 -6646
Office E-mail Address: email@example.com
Kellogg’s Consumer Affairs,
P.O. Box CAMB,
Battle Creek, MI 49016
Kellogg’s Employees Helpdesk (Call): 1 -800 -243 -7643
Kellogg’s Employees Helpdesk (E-mail): Service@kellogg.com
Kellogg’s General Queries (Call): 1 -800 -962 -1413 (Call or Text Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM ET)
Kellogg’s MyHR Employee Account Link: Myhr.kellogg.com
Alternate Log In Link: sts.kellogg.com
Kellogg’s Official Website: www.kelloggs.com