How to Access Gap Credit Card Account
Gap Credit Card was designed for Gap customers. Gap Visa Credit Card is a co-branded card, which is a collaboration between the clothing retailer and the credit card issuer. With this credit card, you can earn rewards on your purchases at Gap and its other sub-brands. This card does not charge any annual fee, so it should be painless to add the card to your wallet.
Benefits of Gap Credit Card
There are several benefits to Gap Credit Card. These are the following benefits that you will get with this card:
- You will get 5 points after every dollar you spent at the Gap (in-store and online purchases).
- After earning a total of 500 points, you can redeem the points for $5.
- Gap Credit Card does not have any annual fees.
- A gap credit card comes with zero fraud liability.
How to Apply for Gap Credit Card
If you are a new user and do not have a Gap Credit Card, then you should apply for one. You can follow these simple instructions below to apply for the Gap Credit Card:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link gap.syf.com
- Then, under the Secure Login option, you just have to select the Apply option.
- You have to input the last 4 digits of SSN and your mobile phone number.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given fields, simply select the Continue button.
- Then, you can follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for Gap Credit Card.
How to Login to Your Gap Credit Card Account
It is quite easy to access the Gap Credit Card account. to manage your account or pay your credit card bill, you have to log in to your account. You will require your registered User Id and password to access the account. In order to log in to your Gap Credit Card account, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link gap.syf.com.
- Then, on the required fields, you just have to enter your User ID and Password.
- To save the User ID on that device, check the Remember User ID box.
- After entering your login credentials, simply select the Secure Login option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged into your Gap Credit Card account.
How to Set Up Gap Credit Card Account
However, if you are a new user, then you have to register for Gap Credit Card online access. You must have your credit card details to complete the registration process. You can easily complete the registration by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to go to this link gap.syf.com
- There, under the Secure Login option, you just need to select the Register option.
- Then, on the first field, provide your Gap Credit Card number and billing zip code.
- After providing all the required details, you just have to click on the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to register for Gap Credit Card online access.
How to Reset Gap Credit Card Login Account
For any reason, if you lost or forgot your password, then you must have to reset the password. It is quite easy to reset your Chase online account password. You can follow these simple instructions below to reset your password:
- You have to visit this link gap.syf.com
- Then, under the Secure Login button, click on the I Forgot My Password option.
- You have to provide your registered User ID and Zip Code on the given fields.
- After providing your login credentials on the given fields, select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password of the Gap Credit Card account.
How to Pay Gap Credit Card Bill
There are several options available to pay the bill of your Gap Credit Card. You can follow these instructions below to pay for your Gap Credit Card bill:
You can easily make your payment by login into your Gap Credit Card account. You have to follow these simple instructions:
- You need to click on this link gap.syf.com
- Provide your login credentials and click on the Secure Login option.
- After you logged in to your Gap credit card account, you can easily pay your card bill.
Pay by Phone
You can also make the payment for your Gap Credit Card bill over the phone. You need to dial 1-866-450-4467 from your phone. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the automated call instructions to pay your Gap Credit Card bill.
Pay by Mail
You can use the mail service to pay your Gap Credit Card bill. To make the payment, you have to send your payment amount to the address mentioned below:
PO Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Gas Contact Info
For any queries regarding the Gap Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department.
800-427-7895 (from inside the U.S.)
614-744-3907 (from outside the U.S.)
Gap Credit Card: 866-450-4467