Workday Scribeamerica Login at myworkday.com/scribeamerica
Workday Scribeamerica Login Overview
ScribeAmerica is a United States-based organization that provides Health & Medical institutes with approved Medical Scribe Services. Additionally, ScribeAmerica involves in assisting physicians to manage and make patient records and patient form procedures in several medical institutes. With more than 4,600 employees, Workday ScribeAmerica Login portal for managing HR Management System.
ScribeAmerica Employees can now easily LOG IN to their work account through the new Workday HR portal. In this article, we will provide guidelines on the Workday ScribeAmerica Log In process. Here on the platform you can access & manage the different employee service features like Resource, HR, and Financial Management tools.
As guidance here in this article, you will avail instructions on logging in and managing your Workday ScribeAmerica online account. Moreover, there will be more effective info on how to troubleshoot any Log In issues that you may face, including password resetting & changing. So let’s get started.
How to Access Workday Scribeamerica Login Account
Every employee will have their own unique online Workday ScribeAmerica Log In credentials, which would have been provided during the first few days of job enrollment. Through this Workday ScribeAmerica online account, you can get access to the service tools quickly. So it is recommended to contact your HR service representative if you don’t have the Log In information.
After you have your login credentials alongside, please follow these simple directives to access your Workday ScribeAmerica online account:
- To Log In and access your ScribeAmerica service features, first of all, visit the Workday ScribeAmerica online Log In employee platform.
- You can also use the direct link myworkday.com/scribeamerica.
- Here on the landing page, find the LOG IN section on the left side of the webpage. Under this segment, choose either “Log In with Workday Credentials” or “ScribeAmerica Account login”.
- For the employees who have their Workday ScribeAmerica Log In credentials, tap on the “Log In with Workday Credentials”
- Now on the new on-screen LOG IN section, you have to enter your Workday ScribeAmerica “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by clicking on the “SIGN IN” tab, you can easily access your Workday ScribeAmerica account.
- Secondarily, individuals who have their “ScribeAmerica Service Account” linked with their HealthChannels account will be needed to make a “Google Sign In” on their registered E-mail Address. This can be simply done by putting down your Google account “E-mail Address” and “Password” to follow.
How to Reset Workday Scribeamerica Login Account
As an account holder, if you have forgotten your Workday ScribeAmerica account password, don’t worry! You can easily reset the same for a new one through this online portal. However, you should always make sure not to lose/forget your Log-In credentials, as it is the only way to access your Workday ScribeAmerica Service Tools. It is highly recommended that you should not share your Sign-In credentials with others as it may compromise the safety of your account.
If you have somehow forgotten your Workday account password, please follow these simple instructions to reset the password:
- If you wish to reset your account password, primarily visit the Workday ScribeAmerica online Log In portal at myworkday.com/scribeamerica
- Here tap on the Log In section, on the link at “Log In with Workday Credentials” on the left side of the page.
- Now under the Log In section, select the option “Forgot Password”.
- On the next page, enter your registered “E-mail Address” and the “User Name” of your Workday ScribeAmerica account.
- And now by tapping on the “SUBMIT” tab, you will receive an E-mail at your registered E-mail Address.
- Just go through the directives as provided in the E-mail and tap on the link to reset your Workday ScribeAmerica Account password.
How to Change your Workday Scribeamerica Login Password
After successfully joining ScribeAmerica, you will receive your unique employee Login credentials to access & manage your administrative processes. This makes life simpler as the portal bridges the gap between HR & Employees within an organization. Furthermore, the Workday platform has many appreciated tools that would make your medical scribing workflow smoother.
If you have mistakenly shared your Log-In credentials, it might lead others to misuse your account & accessing the information within it. If you are ever doubtful that someone might be accessing your Workday ScribeAmerica account without your permission, immediately change your account password. Here’s how:
- To change your account password, you have to visit the Workday ScribeAmerica online Log In portal at myworkday.com/scribeamerica
- Then click on the Log In the section “Log In with Workday Credentials” on the left side of the page.
- Here under this section, select the option “Change Password”.
- Now being deferred on the next page, enter your “User Name” and the old “Password” that you were using.
- Then put down a “New Password” and re-enter the “New Password” to confirm.
- And by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button you can confirm your entry & proceed to change your Workday ScribeAmerica account password.
This information will help you to access & manage your Workday ScribeAmerica account online successfully.
ScribeAmerica Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is a Medical Scribe?
A Medical Scribe is a platform that will assist a licensed healthcare provider (Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, etc) throughout their shift, for easily documenting the patient encounter and information from start to finish. This documentation includes the patient’s story, lab & imaging results, physical exam, consults, and updates (i.e. from disposition & diagnoses). You get to work within the electronic medical record & get paid.
- What are the requirements to be a Medical Scribe?
Must have an interest in pursuing a profession in the healthcare industry
Must be a minimum of 18 years old & preferably at least sophomore status in college (30 credits) or higher
Outstanding ability to multitask, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure & in a fast-paced environment, among others
Skilled in English & secondary languages is required at some locations
Candidates must be accustomed to basic medical terminology, which is covered in “SCRIBE101”
Aspirants must clear a background check and finish a medical clearance process (i.e. Urine Drug Screen, TB test, and immunizations)
Get preference if you have a Pre-health track record (i.e. pre-med, pre-PA, pre-nursing)
Applicants must finish an “ONLINE TYPING TEST” scoring at least 40 words/minute
- What training program does ScribeAmerica provide & how long does it take?
ScribeAmerica’s training program is broken into two parts: Online and In-Person. Aspirants, must-attend online training and pass quizzes to be eligible to continue onto the In-Person training. While taking In-Person training, participants will meet with their onsite manager for classroom training to analyze site expectations, and learn the medical record, and hospital flow.
After completing this process, eligible candidates will schedule 8 training shifts in the group with a provider & trainer. An assessment of their performance will be tracked after each shift, to determine their performance, before they are eligible to continue with the organization. The entire training program takes nearly 4 to 6 weeks and depends on trainer availability, your availability, class availability, and shift availability.
- What are the shift and is there a minimum shift amount you must work?
The organization’s shift timings might vary in length from 8 to 12 hours which depends on which site you are hired for, along with its specialty (i.e. Emergency Department or Outpatient). ScribeAmerica also reviews your availability throughout the hiring process to make sure that you are placed at a site that matches your availability. If you are a student, the company will work as per your class schedule.
ScribeAmerica requires their part-time scribes to work a minimum of 2 to 3 shifts per week (i.e. 20 hours weekly), and the full-time scribes must work at least 4 to 5 shifts per week (i.e. 40 hours per week).
Candidates must be available to work 3 out of the 5 winter holidays (i.e. New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day).
Please Note: For more queries about the company, please visit the link at: jobs.scribeamerica.com/faqs.
ScribeAmerica Support Center,
1200 East Las Olas Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, United States
ScribeAmerica Phone Number
ScribeAmerica Support Center Helpline (Call): 877 -488 -5479
For General Inquiries (E-mail at): firstname.lastname@example.org
For Current Clients (E-mail at): email@example.com
For Applicants (E-mail at): firstname.lastname@example.org
Workday ScribeAmerica Log In Portal Link: myworkday.com/scribeamerica
ScribeAmerica Official Website Link: www.scribeamerica.com