Premier Credit Card Login at mypremiercreditcard.com
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login And Enrollment Process
First Premier Bank and Premier Bankcard, two sister organizations under the United Nation Corporation holding company, serves millions of customers throughout the nation. Premier Bankcard is also one of the top 20 issuers of Mastercard Credit Cards in the United States. First Premier Bank offers various banking products and services, both traditional and non-traditional, ranging from checking, savings, and loan to treasury, trust, and ATM vault cash services. In this post, we will discuss details about First Premier Bank Credit Card Login, application. bill payment and many more
First Premier Bank Mastercard Credit Card Features
With a First Premier Credit Card, you can build your credit and manage the account by your side wherever you are right from your mobile or computer connected to the internet. Like, you can
- View current balance and recent transactions
- Pay your First Premier Bank Mastercard bills online
- Check the available credit and request an increase in that limit
- View, print, or download statements
- Enroll in paperless electronic statements
- Get FICO Score for free
- Set up payment reminders via text or email alerts
- Add or remove additional cardholders
- Get all the account information and link accounts and much more.
First Premier Credit Card Application process
First Bank Credit Card is good for low credit score holders. This card also proved more features than another card. if you want First Bank Credit Card, you need to apply first. For the application process follow the given below.
- Visit First Premier Bank official site at www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- When the page opens click on the Apply Now buttons in the middle of the page.
- Then add your Personal details, Home address, Date of birth, social security number, and income information.
- After that click on the Submit Application button.
How to Enroll My Premier Credit Card Account
First Premier provides the First Premier Bank Credit Cardholders with useful information and tools online to manage their credit with confidence. To take benefit of that service, you must register your First Premier Bank Mastercard and set up an Online Account. To enroll your Premier Bank Card online, you may follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the official PREMIER Bankcard website at www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Then click on the three-line menu bar which navigates to the ‘Login’ on the right-hand side.
- Then click the “Create Online Account” link just below the ‘Login’ link on that box.
- You will be directed to the Premier Bank Card Online – Enroll page to sign up
- Enter your full 9-digit Social Security Number in the sectioned field provided in step one.
- Click the “Continue” button to enter into the second step to proceed with the account creation process.
After verification of the First Premier Bank Mastercard account, select 8-12 characters long username and password following the recommendations. Accept the terms and conditions of the service; provide your contact details, and set up your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Request the Passcode via text message, phone call, or email, and enter the code after you received it. Complete the rest to establish your First Premier Bank Mastercard Credit Card Online Account.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login Instructions
If you already have your First Premier Bank Credit Card enrolled in Online Account Access, you can log in to that existing card account through the internet from anywhere 24/7. is successfully created, you can log in online. By logging in to your First Premier Bank MasterCard Online Account, you can
- Go to the First Premier Bank Credit Card site, www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Then click on the Login button on the right side of the page, or directly go to the connect.mypremiercreditcard.com link
- Enter your Login ID and Password in their fields on the ‘Login’ box on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access your First Premier Bank Mastercard Credit Card Online Account.
Note that if you are on a new device or browser or have cleared the cookies, you may go through a passcode verification process to access your account information. The passcode will be provided to you by text, email, or phone call based on your preference and data on your online file.
How to Recover First Premier Bank Credit Card Login Info
Forgot your First Premier Bank Mastercard Credit Card Online Account login credentials? You can retrieve your username or reset the password after going through the following steps and entering a few identifying information.
- Directly go to the First Premier Bank Credi Card Login page at the connect.mypremiercreditcard.com link.
- Then click the “Forgot Username/Password” link located under the login area.
- Enter your Social Security Number and hit the “Continue” button.
- Enter your First Premier Bank Mastercard Number and select an option between the ‘Forgot Username’ button and the ‘Forgot Password which is applicable for you.
- Provide the requested information to recover the username or reset the password for your First Premier Bank Credit Card Online Account.
- LLBean Mastercard Login
- JCPenney Credit Card Login
- Sam’s Credit Card Login
- Apply For Chase Ink Business Preferred Card
Accept Mail Offer for First Premier Card
If you accept any mail offer from the First Premier Bank. Then you don’t need to apply it manually. For that process follow these steps.
- Open your browser and go to the First bank Credit Card page at www.mypremiercreditcard.com.
- Then click on the Accept Mail Offer at the top right side of the page.
- After that enter your Confirmation number and click on the Apply Now button.
First Premier Credit Card Bill Payment Process
If you want to pay your First Premier Bank Credit Card bill online follow the steps.
Open your browser and go to the www.mypremiercreditcard.com link. Then access your First Premier bank Credit Card Login account, then go to pay bill option. Here follow the onscreen process to pay tour credit card bill.
My Premier Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What credit score do you need for a premier credit card?
A: Minimum credit score needed for First Bank Credit Card is 620.
Q: Can I have 2 My Premier Credit Cards at a time?
A: Yes you can have more than one First Bank Credit Card.
Q: Can I transfer money from my First Premier credit card to my Bank Account?
A: No you can’t transfer money from your First Credit Card to your bank account directly.
Q: How long does it take for available credit after payment of mypremiercreditcard?
A: It will show your account within a second, but sometimes it takes some time. At max 7-10 business days need to take for available credit after payment in the worst case.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Customer Service
First Premier Bank Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-987-5521
To request a PIN, call 1-888-891-2435
PO Box 5524
Sioux Falls, SD 57117