www.americanexpress.com/createaccount – Access to American Express Online Account
American Express Account Creation :
American Express offers its customers to set up their new cards as well as create an account online and get more out of card membership through that Online Account. Amex primarily provides this opportunity to its new credit or debit cardholders. Through, the members of American Express Corporate Purchasing Account, an Optima Line of Credit, or an Optima Consolidator Account can establish their online account through this. It gives you the power to better manage your account and finance using the American Express Online Account tools and resources securely all the time.
How to Create an American Express Account :
The customers, who have received their new American Express Credit or Debit Card recently, first, need to confirm and set up their card. Then, they can create their American Express Account if they have not already been registered for the service. Here is a brief guide provided to begin the Amex Online Account creation process if you are looking for it.
- Visit the American Express Account Create portal at www.americanexpress.com/createaccount
- Enter the 15-digit Card Number and 4-digit Card ID in the field on the left-hand side. (The locations of these details may vary based on the card type. An illustrative example of different cards is given on the right of the page to help you out).
- Click the “Confirm” button to enter the next step which is ‘Set Up your New Card’.
- If your card has no ID, click the “Don’t have a 4-digit Card ID?” link located under the ‘Confirm’ button.
- And, enter the 5-digit Zip Code of your Corporate Purchasing Account or Optima Line of Credit or Optima Consolidator Account Billing Address.
- Then, enter your 15-digit American Express Card Number and hit the “Confirm” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your new Amex card. Therefore, create the required login i.e. username, password, and security question-answers for your American Express Online Account.
American Express Online Account Features & Benefits :
Once you finish the account-creating process, you can log in to your American Express Online Account by visiting www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/login. And, then you can explore Amex Online Account management tools and enjoy all the convenience of this service such as
- Monitor purchases and all your American Express account to stay up to date and secure
- Check your credit history
- Access up to seven years of past billing statements
- Manage your spending to make large purchases with confidence
- Flexible online payments to pay from up to 9 different bank accounts and schedule payments, even on the due date
- Get a free FICO Score to review the changes in your credit score over time and the key factors that affect your score
- Trends Summary to access personalized graphs and charts to keep track of your finance year-round
- Enroll in and manage alerts to receive billing statements, track purchases, and monitor unusual activities
- Check spending power to find out instantly if your planning for a large purchase can be approved. (The approval is based on your account status at the time of request)
- Add Amex Offers to your card online and use the card to pay for savings and rewards
- Get notified about payments and due dates with Payment Alerts
- Go paperless to get billing statements faster online as soon as they are available
- Notify American Express about the charges you did not make or recognize and check the progress of that dispute on the web
- Report a lost or stolen card and request a replacement card quickly and check the status online
- Update your profile information including address, phone number, and other details to keep them current
- Amex Mobile App to track spending, make payments, get alerts in real-time, and all the features of your American Express Online Account 24/7. The app is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices and the APP Store for Apple devices.
Also Read : Access to Citi Mortgage Online Account
American Express Customer Service :
American Express Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-528-4800
Mailing Address for general inquiries
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
For Bill Payment, write to
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448