BP LifeBenefits Employee Login at exploreyourbenefits.com
BP LifeBenefits Employee Login
Since April 1909 the British Petroleum (BP) Company is a leading name in the fuel & energy industry and a worldwide actively serving legendary oil company. The organization is presently operating in around 100 countries globally and has been serving for many years.
British Petroleum has its headquarters located in London, United Kingdom. The company is engaged in supplying petroleum, natural gas, motor fuel, and aviation fuel, globally and offers a great platform to work and have unmatched career growth. British Petroleum serves millions of customers every day worldwide and offers these energy products at affordable prices.
What is BP LifeBenefits Portal?
Being a multinational company British Petroleum (BP) employs more than 70,000 employees on its payroll globally. BP LifeBenefits is a web-based online HR portal developed by British Petroleum to manage its employees & administrative processes.
As one of the world’s leading oil and natural gas companies, BP has created the LifeBenefits online platform with login access to manage these employees and the HR process involved.
Employees can avail numerous benefits of having their own BP Employee Log In account. Using this login account, each employee can access their work profile data, benefits, health plans, insurance plans, payslips, time off requests, and many more.
This guided article will walk you through the steps needed to Log In and access your BP LifeBenefits Employee LOG IN account. There will be additional info about the Benefits Center and other services within the portal. So let’s get started.
BP LifeBenefits Employee Login Guidelines
This BP LifeBenefits Employee login portal helps employees to view their BP Benefits, Policies, and Programs that apply to the majority of benefits-eligible full-time & part-time employees of BP who are on U.S. dollar payrolls. If you wish to avail full eligibility details, please refer to the Summary Plan Description and the Policy pages on the official web portal.
As a British Petroleum (BP) employee, you will receive your own unique employee login account with credentials from the respective HR administrator, after joining the company. However, if you don’t have your BP LifeBenefits online account, please contact your HR or Admin Manager for assistance with the issues.
If you have your BP LifeBenefits online account login details, here is how to access your online account:
- First of all, visit the BP LifeBenefits Employee Log In Portal.
- You can also directly tap on the link at exploreyourbenefits.com
- Here on the BP LifeBenefits landing page, choose the option “Employees – Log In to your Personal Benefits Site” located on the right side of the home page.
- Now on the next page, enter your BP Benefits Account “User Name” and click on the “Next”
- Then you will need to enter your BP Benefits Account “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab below, you can have access to your BP LifeBenefits Employee Account.
If you are facing any difficulty, please contact BP Life Benefits Center Representative (Call): 1 -800 -890 -4100 (Within the United States) and + 1 -312 -843 -5290 (Outside the United States)
By calling the BP Life Benefits Center you can avail answers to your questions about BP’s Benefits, Policies, and Programs, change your current Benefits due to a qualifying Status Change, update your Personal Information, add or change Dependent Information, like Social Security Number (SSN) or Medicare-Eligibility Status, ask about BP Wellbeing Programs, Stay-Well (BP’s Wellness Partner), and points earned toward eligibility for the Health + Savings and Health Plus options.
How to Reset BP LifeBenefits Employee Log-In Portal Account
As an employee of British Petroleum (BP), if you have somehow lost or forgotten your LifeBenefits account login credentials, here’s how to recover and reset login information:
To Retrieve User Name
- To retrieve your BP LifeBenefits account User Name, move on to the login web page first.
- Here click on the option “Can’t Access Your Account”.
- Now on the next page, choose the option “Work or School Account”.
- And enter your BP LifeBenefits registered “E-mail Address” (Example – User@contoso.onmicrosoft.com) and fill in the “CAPTCHA” Code carefully.
- And lastly, by clicking on the “NEXT” button you can follow the guidelines to retrieve the User Name for your employee’s account.
To Reset Password
- To reset your account password, go to the BP LifeBenefits LOG IN portal web page.
- Simply click on the option “Can’t Access Your Account”.
- Now on another page, choose the option “Work or School Account”.
- And enter your BP LifeBenefits “User Name” (Example: User@contoso.com) and fill in the “CAPTCHA” Code mindfully.
- And finally, by tapping on the “NEXT” button you can go through the on-screen instructions to reset your BP LifeBenefits employees account password.
Benefits of BP LifeBenefits Employee Log-In Portal Account
Depending on your position/job level and where in the world you work, your additional BP Benefits package also includes:
- Various Equity (Stock & Share) options give you a stake in BP’s success
- Insurance Protection: For Accidental coverage, Disability, & Life Insurance
- BP allows you to access your Long-Term Savings Plans, including for Retirement
- Paid time off and other support for Work-Life Balance
- Healthcare Facilities: For Medical, Dental & Eyesight
- Special Offers for Employees
- Career Progression Support: Depending on your genuine desire, skill, and initiative, BP will be delighted to help you develop your career.
- Flexible Working Hours: British Petroleum is aware that there is no one standard / flexible working policy that will suit every individual. As a result, the company has developed a comprehensive range of supple working options based on core ideologies that vary across each of the nations in which they operate. Your working hours will be openly discussed once you have reached the face-to-face interview stage of the recruitment process, and these discussions will be very much dependent on your position/job level.
BP Houston Office
501 Westlake Park Boulevard,
Houston, TX 77079, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): + 1 -281 -366 -2000
BP Chicago Office
30 South Wacker Drive,
Chicago, IL 60606, United States
BPX Energy Office
1700 Platte Street,
Denver, CO 80202, United States
Contact BP Life Benefits Center Representative (Call): 1 -800 -890 -4100 (Within the United States) and + 1 -312 -843 -5290 (Outside the United States)
Contact BP Life Benefits Center Representative for Hearing or Speech Impaired (TTY) (Dial): 711
(BP Authorized Representatives are available Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Central Time).
Call BP Retirement Services at Fidelity (Call): + 1 -877 -272 -3334 (Within the United States)
To avail of more BP Life Benefits Center contact details, please visit the link at: