MyNorthsideHR Login at mynorthsidehr.com 
My Northside HR Employee Account Login
Northside Hospital provides its employees MyNorthsideHR login portal to access their work account comfortably anywhere at any time. Using Northside Employee Login, the authorized users can access all of their work and employment-related news like benefits information, payment, schedule, and other important details in a few clicks conveniently 24/7.
How to access MyNorthsideHR Login Employee Portal
As a Northside Hospital employee, you can log into My Northside HR to access your employee account online. For your Northside Employee Login, you can use the following steps. Before getting started, keep your Northside Employee ID, the 6-digit number provided to you during your hiring process at Northside, ready.
- Visit the My Northside Employee Login Portal at northsideportal.ehr.com or mynorthsidehr.com
- Navigate to the Northside Employee Login area on the right-hand side of the page
- Enter the Employee ID and the password associated with your My Northside HR account in their respective fields.
- Click on the submit button to enter your Northside Employee account.
Make sure you type the login credentials correctly. After 5 failed attempts your MyNorthsideHR Login Account will be locked temporarily.
How to Reset MyNorthsideHR Login Account Password
The returning users who have forgotten their My Northside HR Employee Online Account Login Password can reset it. The employees whose accounts are locked out can also use this option after 20 minutes if it happened due to their inability to recall the right password.
Whatever the reason is, if you are required to reset your My Northside HR Employee Online Account, you can do it in the following way.
- Go to My Northside HR Portal, northsideportal.ehr.com
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” button located below the login area to reach the Reset Your Password page.
- Enter your 6-digit Northside Employee Number in the first field
- Next, you have to input the Personal Email Address you have entered during the initial My Northside HR registration.
- Click the “SUBMIT” link and a temporary link to reset your password will be sent to that email of yours.
Using the link set a new password for your My Northside HR Employee Login and regain your account access.
Get More Login Guide
How to Register for MyNorthsidehr Employee Login Online :
If you have a new email address or changed the email attached to your MyNorthsideHR Login, you need to complete the registration again. The new Northside Hospital employees or those who visit to access the portal for the first time also need to register in their My Northside HR Employee Online Account. To do so, you can
- Go to the Northside Employee Login website at northsideportal.ehr.com or mynorthsidehr.com
- Click the “First-time users register” button ‘ from the top of the login section on the right of the page
- You will be directed to the password registration page to provide some of your personal details to confirm your identity.
- First, you have to enter your 6-digit Employee ID, then your home Zip or Postal Code excluding the extra spaces and Plus 4, and your Date of Birth using slashes in the MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number.
- Lastly, provide your Personal Email Address to receive a temporary password resetting link to it and re-type the email address in the last field.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button and go to your email inbox.
Open the link to create a new password for your MyNorthsideHR Employee Account. Once you finish the registration, you can return to the MyNorthsideHR Employee Portal to log in to your Northside Employee Online Account.
For any difficulties with your My Northside HR Employee login, hire or if you need additional assistance, contact the Northside HR department.
Contact Information :
Northside HR Phone Number: 404-851-8393
Email Address: HR.ServiceCenter@northside.com