target.com/myredcard – How to Access Target Credit Card Account
How to Log In and Apply for the Target Credit Card :
Target is among the famous Departmental Store chains in the United States of America. In the country, it is the eighth biggest departmental store. The departmental store was established on 5th January 1962 and the founder was George Dayton. Target has numerous items in departmental stores like Clothing and Accessories, Beauty and Health Products, Electronics, Food Items, Jewelry, Footwear, Small Appliances, Toys, Pet Supplies, and much more. The organization has never compromised with its services and products. The head administrative office of Target is at Target Plaza, 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN 55403), United States. Its biggest rivals are, Walmart and Amazon.com, which are the first and second-biggest retailers, in the USA separately.
Since 1962 Target was already set up itself as the discount division of the Dayton’s Company of Minneapolis, Minnesota. It started extending the store across the country during the 1980s (as a part of the Dayton-Hudson Corporation) and presented new store designs under the Target brand during the 1990s. The organization has discovered accomplishment as a modest stylish part of the business. The parent organization was renamed the Target Corporation in the year 2000 and stripped itself of its last retail chains in 2004.
As per the data in 2019, Target group is operating with 1,844 stores all through the United States. The organization is positioned number 37 on the 2020 Fortune 500 rundown of the biggest United States companies by total revenue. Their retail chain includes the Hypermarket Super Target, the Target Discount Store, and “small-format” stores earlier named as the City Target and Target Express before being combined under the Target branding group.
Target Stores earlier started with not many outlets but these days Target group has over 1850 stores across the USA. The income of the organization is US $71.88 billion. Target has numerous beneficial things on its premises. Target likewise exchanges stock trade as NYSE: TGT, S&P 100 Component, S&P 500 Component. The Target retail chain group presently plays a major part in the American Stock trade.
How to Log In or Sign In for the Target Credit Card
To Log In or Sign In for the Target Credit Card, you need to follow the below stated steps:
- Visit the authoritative site of Target.
- Or you can also tap on the link rcam.target.com
- Here you have to put down your “Email Address or Mobile Phone Number” and “Password”.
- Now tap into the “Sign In”.
How to Create your Account or get Registered for the Target Credit Card
To Create an Account for the Target Credit Card, follow the below stated steps:
- Go to the official website of Target or click www.target.com
- Here first click on the “Sign In” tab on the bar, the tapping on the “Create Account” tab, you will be on another page.
- Now on the CREATE YOUR TARGET ACCOUNT page, you need to put your Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number (optional), Create Password, etc.
- Now tapping on the “Create Account” tab you can finish.
How to Apply for the Target Credit Card
To apply for the Target Credit Card, go with the following instructions below:
- Go to the Target website.
- Tap on the RED CARD option, on the navigation bar.
- You will be on a referred new webpage.
- Here you can find and click on the “APPLY FOR CREDIT”
- On a new page put your First Name, M.I. (optional), Last Name (and suffix), Email Address, Phone Number, Mobile, Residential Address, Zip Code, City, State (Select), etc.
- Now press “SAVE and CONTINUE” and follow the on-screen prompts.
Please Note: You can also apply for the Target Credit Card through the mail. Go to the APPLY FOR CREDIT page. Go downwards on the page, find and click on the “Apply for Target Credit Card by Mail” under the Target Credit Card & Target Master Card Heading. Fill up the PDF Form and follow.
Also Read : Manage your Sam’s Club Credit Card
How to Reset or Forgot your Username or Password for the Target Credit Card :
To Reset or Forgot your Username or Password for the Target Credit Card, follow the underneath steps:
- Tapping on the RED CARD option, on the official page of Target.
- On the APPLY FOR CREDIT page, press on the “Manage My Red Card” on the top right corner of the page.
- Here on another page, you can find “Forgot your Username or Password”, tap on the link.
- Now on the next page, if you forgot your username – put your “Email ID” then click SUBMIT, and if you have forgotten your password – put your “Username” and “Email ID” then click SUBMIT.
Target Credit Card Details:
- You get the benefit of 5% off every day at Target.com and Target store.
- You can avail of the benefit of No Annual Fee.
- Avail of the facility of Free 2 (two) day shipping on thousands of products.
- Get Red Card exclusive benefits of offers, discounts, gifts, including special products.
- Avail an additional 30 (thirty) days for exchanges and returns.
Rates and Interests:
- APR for Purchases – The charge for variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchase is 22.90%.
- Minimum Interest Charge – if you have ever been charged with an interest, it will be not less than $1.00.
- Annual Fee – No Annual fee is charged i.e. $0.00.
- Late Payment Fee – The charges for Late payment is up to $40.
- Returned Payment Fee – The penalty fee charged for any Returned Payment is up to $29.
Target Card Services
P.O. Box – 660170
Dallas, TX 75266 -0170
For Target Credit Card and Target Master Card (U.S) (Call): 1 -800 -424 -6888
For Target Master Card (Outside the U.S) (Call): 1 -612 -815 -9922
For Target Master Card Credit Benefits (Call): 1 -800 -627 -8372 (For Master Card Holders)
For Relay Service (Call): 711
For Making Red Card Credit Card Payment (Call): 1 -800 -659 -2396