How to Access Your Target RedCard Login
Target is a renowned retail store for your everyday essentials including groceries, clothing, home decor, furniture, and many more. Target offers a store card namely Target Red Card to frequent Target shoppers. The issuer and creditor of Target Red Card and Target MasterCard are TD Bank, USA based in N.A.
Target offers 5% off on all target in-store and online purchases using Target Red Card. The Target MasterCard can be used everywhere MasterCard is accepted. Both Target Credit Cards have no annual fee. You will also get 5% off at Starbucks in-store purchases using your Target Red Credit Card, and 5% off on shipment for same-day delivery of the order placed on the Target website.
Here we will provide detailed information on the features and benefits of the Target Credit Card, how to apply for a Target RedCard, how to access your Target Red Card login account, how to register your Target Red Card, how to check whether you are pre-qualified for a Target Credit Card. how to reset your login credentials and how to make the Target RedCard bill payment. In short, you can find all the information regarding your Target Red Card handy in this article.
Target RedCard Benefits
- You get the benefit of 5% discount every day at Target.com and Target store.
- You can avail of the benefit of No Annual Fee.
- Avail of the facility of Free 2 (two) day shipping on thousands of products.
- Get Red Card exclusive benefits of offers, discounts, and gifts including special products.
- Avail an additional 30 (thirty) days for exchanges and returns.
Target My RedCard Rates and Interests
- APR for Purchases – The charge for variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases is 27.15% for both Target Credit Card and Target MasterCard.
- Minimum Interest Charge – if you have ever been charged with interest, it will be not less than $1.00.
- Annual Fee – No Annual fee is charged i.e. $0.00.
- Late Payment Fee – The charges for Late payment is up to $41.
- Returned Payment Fee – The penalty fee charged for any Returned Payment is up to $30.
- Cash Advance Fee of Target MasterCard – The cash advance fee of Target MasterCard is either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Target Credit Card
To apply for the Target Credit Card, go with the following instructions below:
- Go to the Target website www.target.com/redcard
- Here you can find and click on the “APPLY FOR CREDIT”
- On a new page put your First Name, M.I. (optional), Last Name (and suffix), Email Address, Phone Number, Mobile, Residential Address, Zip Code, City, State (Select), etc.
- Now press “SAVE and CONTINUE” and follow the on-screen prompts.
How to Access Your Target My RedCard Login Account
To Log in or Sign in to your Target Credit Card account, you need to follow the below stated steps:
- Visit the authoritative site of Target.
- Or you can also tap on the link rcam.target.com
- Here you have to put down your “Email Address or Mobile Phone Number” and “Password”.
- Now tap into the “Sign In”.
How to Reset or Forgot Your Username or Password for the Target Credit Card :
To Reset or Forgot your Username or Password for the Target Credit Card, follow the underneath steps rcam.target.com
How To Pay Your Target RedCard Bill
Once you start using your Target Credit Card, you need to pay your monthly bill within the due date to avoid the late fee. Target gives multiple options to make the payment. You can pay your bill online, by phone, via mail, and even in person. Here are all the procedures for payment in detail. You can select any one of your convenient and make the payment. We suggest, reading all the payment procedures carefully and choosing accordingly.
Target Red Card Bill Payment Online
- To pay your Target Red Card bill online, you need to follow the steps stated below:
- To pay your Target Credit Card bill online, visit targetredcard.com/login
Target Red Card Bill Payment by Phone
- To pay your Target Red Card bill over the phone, call Target Customer Service at 800-424-6888.
- Follow the prompts or talk to a customer service representative to assist you.
- The payment will be credited to your card account within two business days.
Target Red Card Bill Payment via Mail
You will get a monthly statement of your Target RedCard in the mail. Get a paper check or buy a money order, and attach the payment stub with the check or money order. Use the payment envelope that includes the statement. Then send it to the address below:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Target Red Card Bill Payment in Person
To make your Target RedCard bill payment in person, please visit any Target store guest service desk. Have the statement with you and the desk employee will assist you with paying the bill.
What bank issues Target RedCard?
TD Bank, U.S.A. issues the Target Redcard.
Where can I use my Target Red Card?
You can use the Target Red Credit Card for Target in-store and Online purchases. Target MasterCard Can be used everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Are there any rewards or cash-back offers available with Target RedCard?
You will get a flat 5% discount on all your Target in-store and online purchases using Target Red Card. For more queries contact customer service.
Can I add my Red Card to the payment wallets?
No, the Target RedCard cannot be added to digital payment wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. You can only add your Target RedCard to the Target App wallet.
Target Card Services
P.O. Box – 660170
Dallas, TX 75266 -0170
For Target Credit Card and Target Master Card (U.S) (Call): 1 -800 -424 -6888