www.lowes.com/Credit – How to Access Lowe’s Credit Card Online
How to Log In for the Lowe’s Credit Card :
To Log In for the Lowe’s Credit Card, you need to follow the simple below steps:
- Visit the official website of Lowe’s.
- You can also click on the given link www.lowes.com.
- On the landing page, tapping on the “Sign In” You will be on the Sign In page.
- Now on the “WELCOME TO LOWE’S” page, put your “Email Address” and “Password”.
- Then press the “SIGN IN” bar below.
How to Create an Account or Register for the Lowe’s Credit Card :
To Create an Account or Register for the Lowe’s Credit Card, go through the below-stated steps:
- Go to the “WELCOME TO LOWE’S” page, following the login
- On the page click on the “Create Account”
- Referred on the “Create Account” page, make your choice between “Personal or Business Account”, and click the “Continue”
- If you have chosen the PERSONAL option, you need to put on First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Password (Must be of 8 to 12 character, Include at least 1 letter and 1 number, No Spaces, Maximum use of 3 consecutive characters), etc. Tap on the “Create Account” bar at the bottom.
- Or if you have chosen the BUSINESS ACCOUNT option, then you need to put down your Enter Pro Account ID (Join Existing), Register New (Choose Business or Government / Non- profit), Business or Organization Name, State (Select your State), Email Address, etc. Tap on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
How to Apply for the Lowe’s Credit Card :
To Apply for the Lowe’s Credit Card, follow the simple below stated steps:
- Visit the landing page of Lowe’s or click www.lowes.com.
- On the landing webpage, you will find and click on the “Credit Cards” option on the top and bottom of the page.
- Then on the referred page, choose your credit card as per your requirement and apply for the card.
How to Reset or Forgot Password for the Lowe’s Credit Card :
To Reset or Forgot Password for the Lowe’s Credit Card, go through the below steps:
- Go to the “WELCOME TO LOWE’S” page, following the LOG IN
- On the webpage find and click on the “Forgot Password”
- Then on the RESET PASSWORD page, put down your “Email Address”.
- Press the “Submit” button below.
- Lowe’s will send you the guidelines to help you to Reset your Password, on the Email Address registered with your account.
- Follow the guidelines to finish.
Also Read : Access to your MBNA Credit Card Account
Lowe’s Credit Card Login :
Lowe’s Companies, operating as Lowe’s, is an American retail organization having some expertise in home improvement. The first-ever store of Lowe’s was named the North Wilkesboro Hardware, which was opened in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in the year 1921 by Mr. Lucius Smith Lowe. Presently the organization had its headquarter located in Mooresville, North Carolina, USA. In the United States and Canada, Lowe’s operates a chain of retail stores. In the year 1979 Lowe’s was recorded on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and in 1981 it was listed on London Stock Exchange.
All the service the company provides is keeping the Customers in their mind because they believe that the customers are the heart of every service they do. The associate firms have a profound knowledge of home improvement experience and training and can offer you the master guidance you need to do your venture right. From your dream home re-modification to small household fixes and repairs, Lowe’s have planned their business to be there when you need them the most. Together with their efficient associates and well-trained employees, they convey the correct home improvement products, with the best value and service, across every community and channel that they serve. Each part of their business and technique is established in that mission.
To build a sustainable foundation for growth and deliver on their mission, they have outlined their market methodology with four key columns like operational efficiency, merchandising excellence, supply chain transformation, and customer engagement. These key columns are supported by our attention to making a consistent Omni-channel retail insight for our clients.
In the year 2019, Lowe’s has made significant progress to transform its organization. As they are still in the beginning phases of a multi-year change, they are quite sure that they are in the correct direction to create a long haul productive development. The company strongly accepts that its extreme spotlight on retail essentials will keep on delivering profits across the business in 2021 also.
Lowe’s is the second-biggest hardware retail chain in the United States, just behind their rival The Home Depot. Furthermore, it is also the second-biggest hardware retail chain globally.
As of February 2021, Lowe’s and its associate organizations are operating about 2,197 home development and hardware shops in North America. The organization has over 1,700 Lowe’s Stores in the United States, and approx 450+ stores in Canada. They are connected with about 300K Associates in the US and Canada, along with they also serve approx over 20 Million customers each week, the organization also recorded $90 Billion in sales revenue in the year 2020.
Various Credit Cards offered by Lowe’s :
Lowe’s Advantage Card
Benefits and Advantages:
- Avail of the benefit of 5% off on your regular eligible purchase.
- Spend at least $299, to get the advantage of 6 (six) months of special financing.
- If you purchase for a total amount of $2,000 or more on your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card, get the benefit of paying 84 fixed monthly payments at the rate of 7.99% APR. This totally applies to your credit approval.
- You can get a straight 20% Off on your purchase, spending up to $100 till 31st January 2022.
- Utilizing your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card spend a minimum of $299 on purchasing appliances, ventilation, installed heating, and air conditioners, etc to get the benefit of special 12 months financing facility, valid till 31st January 2022.
- The Standard Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 26.99%.
- Your minimum Interest charge is $2.
LOWE’S BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS
Lowe’s Business Credit Cards offers 4 (four) types of cards. Those are:
Business Account Card:
- You can request additional cards.
- In your invoice get product-wise transactions and product-level details.
- Get the benefit of downloading all your activities in an Excel Sheet, Quick Books, or Quicken for up to 6 (six) months.
- Avail the benefit of purchasing for 60 days to get 0% interest.
Business Rewards (AMEX) Cards
- You can utilize this credit card at any Lowe’s Stores or anywhere American Express Card (AMEX) is accepted.
- Get the benefit of earning $100 money back upon approval. As a statement credits your money back is earned automatically.
- For every eligible purchase, you earn Rewards Points.
- You can get a 0% welcome Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the first six months. Afterward, you have to pay 15.74% to 24.74%.
Accounts Receivable Card
- Your benefit includes billing upon delivery.
- You can get details of product-wise transactions, SKU- level details, authorized buyers information, and PO/ Job Name.
- Avail of the benefit of getting your Invoice PDFs through Email, in addition to your Net Payments Terms.
Lowe’s Pre-Loaded Discover Card
- There are no credit checks for you.
- You can organize your purchases according to your choice, with customized categories.
- Get the advantage of funding with a credit or debit card or from your business checking account.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES (Applicable to All Lowe’s Business Credit Cards):
- Get 5% OFF on your regular purchase every day.
- For your In-store purchases get 20% OFF equivalent to a $100 discount for new card members only. The offer is valid up to 31st January 2022.
- Get larger credit lines.
- Online Account Management 24 X 7.
- Avail the advantage for Discounted Deliveries.
- Business Card holders get the benefit of 365 days Returns.
- The facility of Invoicing options.
Charges Applied (To All Lowe’s Business Credit Cards):
- Annual Fee – There is No Annual Fee ($0) is charged.
- APR on Purchases – Welcome Annual Percentage Rate is 0% for the first 6 (six) months, from your account opening. Afterward, the variable rate will be 15.74%, 19.74%, or 24.74% depending on your creditworthiness, as stated during the time of account opening.
- Penalty on APR – Presently is 29.24% to 24.99% variable rate based on the market prime rate.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – After conversion to U.S. dollars, the charges are 2.7% of each transaction.
1000 Lowe’s Blvd,
Mooresville, NC 28117
Customer Care Services (Call): 1 -888 -840 -7651 and 1 -800 -445 -6937
For Pro Desk (Call): 1 -844 -569 -4776
Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Support (Call): 1 -800 -444 -1408 (24 X 7)
Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card (Call): 1 -800 -444 -1408
Lowe’s Business Account (Call): 1 -800 -444 -1408
Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (Call): 1 -866 -232 -7443
Lowe’s Business Rewards (Call): 1 -866 -537 -1397