FNBO Credit Card Login at card.fnbo.com
FNBO Credit Card Login
First National Bank Omaha (FNBO) is managed by its parental organization First National of Nebraska. The bank is ranked among the biggest privately held bank subsidiaries in the United States along with $17 billion in market assets. FNBO is operating with over 4,320 employees and they are an indispensable part of First National of Nebraska. The FNBO has its headquarters located in Omaha, Nebraska, United States.
Since 1857 the First National Bank of Omaha had a proud history. It was founded by two brothers Mr. Herman & Mr. Augustus Kountze. Nowadays, the FNBO is operating with more than 100 branches and has over 55,000 ATMs countrywide.
The organization is listed among the primary banks to issue credit cards, much earlier than most other banks did, and also the 1st among the United States companies to utilize “Fuel Cell Technology” as its primary power source. For more than 160 years, the First National Bank of Omaha has always sustained its commitment to helping to build strong communities.
FNBO Credit Card Login Guide Online
If you wish to Sign In / Login for the First National Bank Omaha (FNBO) Credit Card, follow through the below steps:
- Primarily, visit the online official website of the First National Bank Omaha (FNBO) Credit Card.
- Otherwise, directly tap on the link www.card.fnbo.com
- Here on the home page, you will easily find the “LOG IN” tab to click on.
- Now, being referred to another page, under the “SIGN IN” heading, put down your FNBO “User ID” and “Password”.
- And finally, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can easily access your First National Bank Omaha (FNBO) Credit Card account.
How to Enroll FNBO Credit Card Login Account
FNBO (First National Bank Omaha) is quite a popular credit card issuer in the United States. The Bank has joined hands with various favorite brands or banks to offer you quality credit card products & greater services to support you to utilize & manage your credit card account. FNBO sends you marketing, & servicing communications, along with proper regulations, in the form of E-mails, Direct Mail, and other channels to serve you in a better way.
As a 1st time user to get Enrolled / Registered for the First National Bank Omaha (FNBO) Credit Card / Online Banking, remember you should be a minimum of 13 years of age or older, and now go through the underneath process:
- Here on the official landing webpage www.card.fnbo.com of the FNBO Credit Card, tap on the “ENROLL”
- Then being deferred on the Enrollment page, put down your Account Number, Account Type (i.e. Credit Card), Expiration Date (MM / YY), Signature Panel Code, First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number (Last 4-Digits), Date of Birth (DOB) (MM /DD /YYYY), E-mail Address, etc.
- And afterward, press on the “CONTINUE” tab below, and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
Reset your FNBO Credit Card Login Account
In any condition, if you have lost/forgotten your credit card credentials for the First National Bank Omaha (FNBO), then you will require to go through the below guidelines:
- Move on to the FNBO Credit Card SIGN IN webpage, by following the login process.
- Here, on the webpage find the options “Forgot Password” & “Forgot User ID”, which you can tap on as per your requirement.
- If you have tapped on the “Forgot Password” option, then on the next page you have to put down your “User ID” and tap on the “RESET PASSWORD” button below and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- After tapping the button you will receive an “E-mail” along with a “One-time Authentication Code” (OTP) on your registered E-mail Address. Now you will have to put down the “One-time Authentication Code” correctly in the dedicated field. After that, a “Security Question” will be required to be answered correctly. And finally, under the “Password Reset Page” on your screen, type your “User ID” and a new “Password”.
- Otherwise, if you have tapped on the “Forgot User ID” option, then been referred to another page you have to enter your “E-mail Address” and tap on the “Send via E-mail” button below. Later on, you will avail an E-mail in your inbox enclosing your “User ID”
- If you are facing any issues, then you may please contact the FNBO Customer Care Service for User ID /Password Help at 888 -467 -2217 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Activate your FNBO Credit Card Online
- Go to the www.card.fnbo.com page
- Click on Activate Card in the menu.
- After that enter your login credentials and click on sign in.
How to Pay Bills for the My Bank of Omaha Credit Card?
First National Bank of Omaha Credit Cards is approved & issued by First Bankcard (a division of First National Bank of Omaha). FNBO Cardholders with the First National Bank of Omaha can have the opportunity to use a variety of methods to pay their Credit Card Bills:
Make Payment Online
FNBO credit card payments can be made online if you have enrolled with First National Online – all you are required to do is choose the “Payment” tab and enter your “Account Information”. This is a quick and simple way to pay with convenience, though you can also set up the “AutoPay” option for recurring monthly payments if you don’t wish to set up an online account.
To make your First National Bank of Omaha credit card payment online, just “LOG IN” to your account and view your statement to proceed with online payment.
Make Payment by Phone
To make payment for the First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) credit card contact Customer Care Services at (888 -530 -3626).
Make Payment by Mail
The First National Bank of Omaha Credit Card payment, the mailing address is:
Bankcard Payment Processing,
PO Box 2557,
Omaha, NE 68103 -2557
Make Payment at Branch
YES! Visiting your nearest First National Bank of Nebraska branch, you can make your payment at the counter directly or at any payment-processing ATMs.
FNBO Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I cancel my FNBO credit card?
To cancel a First National Bank of Omaha credit card, call customer service at 1 (888) 530-3626 and ask a customer service rep to cancel your card account.
- How do I pay my FNBO credit card Bill?
Login to your FNBO credit card account at www.card.fnbo.com then you can pay your credit card bill.
Send Mail to
First National Bank of Omaha
- O. Box – 2340
Omaha, NE 68103
Send your First National Bank of Omaha Credit Card Payments to
Bankcard Payment Processing
PO Box – 2557
Omaha, NE 68103 -2557
FNBO Credit Card Customer Care Service (Call): 888 -295 -5540 (24 X 7)
Report your Lost or Stolen Credit Card (Call): 800 -444 -6938
Credit Card User ID /Password Help or Technical Assistance (Call): 888 -467 -2217 (24 X 7)
Hearing Impaired Customers with TDD Equipment (Call): 855 -827 -9660
FNBO Online Banking User ID / Password Help or Technical Assistance (Call): 877 -932 -3626
For more FNBO contact details, please visit: www.fnbo.com/contact-us
FNBO Credit Card Log In Website: www.card.fnbo.com
FNBO Official Website: www.fnbo.com