www.frontrange.edu/ewolf – FRCC eWOLF Login
FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account Login :
In order to provide better and convenient learning, the Front Range Community College allows the enrolled FRCC students to log in to eWOLF and access a range of services and resources over the web. eWOLF is the official online student portal of Front Range Community College. Using it, the students can register for classes, get financial aid information, check their emails, access forms, and transcripts, view and pay the bills for tuition, and many more.
How to Log In to FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account :
Every new student of Front Range Community College is automatically assigned with an eWOLF account upon completion of the application process after admission. Usually, the login username of your FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account is your S number and the initial password is your 6-digit birthdate in the MMDDYY format. Here is a short guide provided for logging into the FRCC eWOLF Student Portal account in the right way.
- Go to the main Front Range Community College website at www.frontrange.edu.
- Click on the eWOLF link located near the top right corner of the first page.
- Or, you can directly land on the FRCC eWOLF Student Portal at www.frontrange.edu/ewolf
- Enter your S Number and Password in their respective fields on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the green “SIGN IN” button.
After logging in, you will be directed to create a new password and set up security questions-answers if you are first-time in your FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account.
How to Retrieve FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account Login User ID :
If you are already registered in FRCC eWOLF Student Portal but have forgotten your login username or your S number, you can recover it in the following way.
- Go to the FRCC eWOLF Student Portal at www.frontrange.edu/ewolf
- Click the “Forgot your Username?” link found at the bottom of the Sign-In section on the right.
- Entering the designated page provided some basic account information i.e. First Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and Date of Birth in the given format.
- Select the role between student and faculty/staff that best describes you and then how you would like to be delivered your user Id.
- Hit the “Submit” button to receive your eWOLF User ID.
Note that your provided information must match the information on your file for record. If you select ‘Displayed on the screen and Emailed’, your Username will be shown on your screen as well as it will be sent to your email address on record.
In the case, you chose the second option, ‘Emailed Only’, you will get your FRCC eWOLF Student Portal username back only via email. Make sure to close the browser after you record your recovered login information. It will keep your information safe.
Also Read : Mankato D2L Brightspace Login
How to Reset FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account Password Online :
As a student, faculty, or staff member of Front Range Community College, you can recover the password of your FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account. To initiate the password resetting, you can
- Visit www.frontrange.edu/ewolf
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link below the ‘SIGN IN’ button.
- Select an option between ‘SEND ME AN EMAIL’ and ‘VERIFY MY IDENTITY’ from the appropriate box based on your role in the college.
- Enter some of your information including your school name, first name, last name, and birth date in their fields.
- Click the “SUBMIT AND GO TO PASSWORD RECOVERY VIA EMAIL” button.
Open the inbox of your email and click the password resetting link. Follow the instruction and create a new password for your FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Account. Once you regain your eWOLF account access, you can view documents and grades, download and print transcripts, make payment of the tuition bills, access your email, and do many more activities.
Contact Information :
FRCC eWOLF Student Portal Online Help Desk Phone Number: (888) 800-9198
Or, you can visit the CCCS Self-Service Help Desk at help.cccs.edu