How to Login your Venmo Credit Card Account
Venmo Credit Card Login is one of the services the credit card provider offers its customers. If you have the card inside your wallet you can access your account with ease. New users can apply for the Venmo Credit Card using its application page.
In this article we have offered a complete guide to the credit card login, password reset, Venmo Credit Card application, credit card activation, check application status and frequently asked questions.
Venmo Credit Card Application Process
Eligible users can apply for Venmo Credit Card to avail of its benefits and features. Follow the steps given below to begin the application process:
- The first step is to visit the login page of Venmo Credit Card. venmo.com/sign-in
- Tap on the “Sign up” button at the center of your screen.
- A new page will open where you have to select an option from the two: Personal or Business.
- Now click on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter your phone number on the next page and tap on the “Send code” button.
- Follow the consecutive steps that will appear on your screen and you will successfully apply for a new Venmo Credit Card.
How to login into the Venmo Credit Card?
In this section, we are going to discuss how you can log in to your Venmo Credit Card Online Account. You can log in either using your PC or mobile device. Both methods have been discussed below:
For PC Users
- The first step is to open your favorite browser and visit the official website of Venmo. venmo.com
- Once the page opens, you need to navigate to the top-right corner of the page where you will find the “Log in” option. Click on the login button to proceed.
- Now, you will find the login widget in front of your screen.
- Enter your username, email address, or phone number in the first box and your account password in the second box.
- Click on the Sign In button below after entering the details correctly.
For Mobile Users
To use the personalized online account of your Venmo Credit Card, you need to first download the Venmo app on your mobile phone. We have provided direct links to download the Venmo Mobile App for both Android and iOS users.
Once you have downloaded and launched the app, you can now follow the stepwise instructions given below:
- Tap on the “Log in” button that will appear in front of your mobile screen.
- The next step is to enter the username, email address, or phone number in the given box.
- Now, enter your password in the next box and click on the “Submit” button.
How to Recover the Password for Your Venmo Credit Card Online Account
In case you have forgotten the password of your Venmo Credit Card account, you have to follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve them:
- Visit the official website of Venmo. venmo.com
- At the top-right corner of the page, you will find the Log in button. You have to click on that.
- Now enter your Username, phone number, or email address in the given box and tap on the “Sign in” button.
- You will now find a space box to enter your password.
- Below that, you will find an option that says “Forgot Password? Please click on that or you directly visit the password reset page by clicking on this link. venmo.com/password-reset
- At the center of your screen, you will find the space box where you have to enter your email or phone number associated with your account.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
How to check the application status of your Venmo Credit Card?
Now that you have applied for Venmo Credit Card, you have to wait for 7-10 business days to receive a response via mail. You can further ask for the status by calling Synchrony Bank at 855-878-6462.
Venmo Credit Card Activation
To activate your Venmo Credit Card, you need to scan the QR code on your card using the camera of your mobile phone (use the QR Code scanner in the Venmo Mobile App).
You can also activate your card by calling Synchrony Bank at 855-890-6779.
Venmo Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Venmo Credit Card credit score?
To be eligible for a Venmo Credit Card, you must have a credit score of at least 690 or above.
Who issues the Venmo Credit Card?
The Venmo Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
What is the membership fee required for Venmo Credit Card?
The membership fee for Venmo Credit Card for the first year is free. After that, you have to pay an amount of $125 every year.
What is the Venmo Credit Card annual fee?
Venmo Credit Card does not charge any annual fee.