Halifax Debit Card Activation – www.halifax.co.uk
Halifax Debit Card Activation
Halifax, a division of Bank of Scotland plc, enables the consumers to activate their debit card online and start using it at home and abroad conveniently. You can also activate your Halifax Debit Card by calling over the phone and following the voice prompts. It’s fast, easy, and secure. And once activated, you can make the most of your Halifax Visa Debit Card.
How to Activate Halifax Debit Card Online
Activation is important to use a debit card before the first time usage. If your Halifax Debit Card is not activated, you can do it by following the sticker on the front of the card or the package associated with the new card. You can also do activate your Halifax Debit Card online if you are a Halifax Online Banking user. For that, you can
· Visit the official Halifax UK website at www.halifax.co.uk
· Click on the “Sign In” button located at the top right corner of the homepage to be directed to a secure signing in portal.
· Entering the designated page input your sign-in details in their specific fields.
· Use the “Remember my username on this computer” checkbox if you want. Skip it if you are on a public or shared device.
· Click the “Continue” button to log in to your Halifax Online Banking Account.
· Go to the Debit Card Activation section and provide the required details
· Have the phone number registered with Halifax ready to access and follow the instructions
· Complete all the steps appropriately to activate your Halifax Debit Card.
Activation by Phone
Apart from online, you can also call at 0345 720 3040 to activate a Halifax Debit Card or inquire about any issue regarding the Halifax card.
If you are outside the UK, you need to call at +44 (0)113 242 1984 for the activation.
Once activated, you can use it whenever wherever you see the symbol bearing you Halifax Debit Card. And take the benefits and convenience of the card service offered to you.
Note that when your Halifax Debit Card is due to expire, Halifax will issue you a new card prior to that. And you will receive your new Halifax debit card before the last week of the expiry month. In that case, you do not need to take any extra steps to activate the card. Discard the old card securely and start using your new Halifax Debit Card straight away.
Read More :
Halifax Debit Card Features & Benefits
Halifax Debit Card is a safe and convenient alternative to carrying cash. It offers cashback, contact less payment, ATM access, and many more. Take a glance at the key features of a Halifax Visa Debit Card.
· Use for everyday shopping as well as larger one-off items flexibly
· Accepted worldwide anywhere at Visa sign
· Pay bills, book and buy securely online or over the phone
· Get up to £100 cashback at most supermarkets
· Withdraw money from any machine with VISA or LINK sign up to the amount of £500 a day
· Make contact less payments through Google Pay or Apple Pay up to £45
· Security and protection against fraud and issues with goods purchased from the retailers
· VISA Charge back service to claim your money back
· Track every purchase itemized on your statements
· Manage the card using Halifax Online Banking or Mobile App
How to Get a Halifax Debit Card
Generally, you get a Halifax Debit Card as a Halifax customer when you open an account at the bank. If you are applying for a Halifax Bank account by visiting one of the bank branches, you may receive a debit card instantly.
And if you are an existing Halifax Debit Cardholder but your card is lost or stolen, you can report it by logging in to your Halifax Online Banking Account or calling the customer care. Then request a new card and Halifax will send your replacement debit card via the first-class post within 3 to 5 working days.
Halifax Debit Card & Bank Account UK Customer Service Phone Number: 0345 720 3040. Do not use the first part of the number, 0345, if you are calling from abroad. Or, dial the following number.
Halifax Debit Card Outside UK Customer Service Phone Number: +44 (0)113 242 1984