www.pnc.com – PNC Bank Visa Debit Card Activation
PNC Bank Visa Debit Card Activation
PNC Bank allows the PNC Bank Debit Cardholders to activate their new Visa debit card at an ATM or over the phone and start using right away. Both processes are very easy and simple. You can use any of them based on your availability and preference for your PNC Bank Debit Card Activation.
How to Activate PNC Bank Visa Debit Card
In order to activate a PNC Bank Visa Debit Card, you will need to have access to the new card and the PIN associated with it. You will have the option to create your PIN when you open your card account. If you do not set the PIN at that time, you have to wait for a PIN that PNC Bank will send you in the mail. So, after you have both the card and PIN ready to access, you can the two steps listed below.
- Call the number found on the sticker on your new PNC Bank Visa Debit Card
- Alternatively, you can call the PNC Bank Debit Card Support Number at 1-888-762-2265
- Listen to the instructor attentively and take the necessary steps
- Provide the required card details and other information
- Upon completion, your PNC Bank Debit Card will be activated. And you will get a confirmation message of successful activation.
Other than phone calls, you can activate your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card by visiting any PNC Bank ATM. In this method of activation, you just need to complete two simple steps.
- Go to a PNC Bank-owned ATM.
- Insert the debit card you want to activate into the machine.
- Enter your PIN linked to the card.
- And your PNC Bank Debit Card will be active.
To find a PNC Bank ATM, you can visit the official PNC Bank website at www.pnc.com. Select the “Locations” link found at the top right corner of the page. Enter your preferred city and state or zip code in the search box.
Click the “Find” button. You can narrow your search by selecting only the ATM checkbox.
Once activated, you can withdraw money and start using your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card.
PNC Bank Visa Debit Card Offers & Benefits
PNC Bank Visa Debit Card is a good option to pay for virtually anything in a fast and easy way. It also comes with a number of rewards, discounts, money management tools, and security. Here is a brief list of the key features of a PNC Bank Visa Debit Card.
- Use in-store, online, in-app and pay bills one at a time or set up recurring monthly payments
- Get rewards and earn cashback with PNC Purchase Payback
- Receive built-in fraud protection with PNC Security & Privacy, 24-hour fraud monitoring and zero liability fraud protection
- Enjoy exclusive Visa Card member offers and special savings at select merchants
- Track card activities, control spending, and view card account details with PNC online and mobile banking, and more.
If you do not have a PNC Bank Visa Debit Card, you can request a new one by calling over the phone at the customer service number.
The existing PNC Debit Cardholders whose cards are due to expire do not need to take any further steps to get a new card. They can use their cards up to the last day of the expiration month. Around the beginning of the expiration month, a new replacement card in a plain envelope will reach the user. If you do not receive your new PNC Bank Visa Debit Card by that time, you can call PNC or visit your local branch.
PNC Bank Visa Debit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-762-2265