Manage your Sephora Credit Card Account
In this article you can find a guide to Sephora Credit Card Login, password reset, new user registration, payment, Sephora Credit Card Application and much more. If you have the card inside your wallet you can sign in at the online portal of the credit card provider.
If you are registered for online access then you can sign into your account using user id and password. Once you have logged in you can gain access to your account anytime and anywhere you wish. On the other hand new users will be able to apply for a new credit card.
Sephora Credit Card Overview
Sephora Credit Card is issued by the Comenity Capital Bank for use at Sephora departmental store chain. If you have the card inside your wallet then you can use it to shop at Sephora and its partner stores and earn rewards at the same time.
Sephora issues 3 credit cards that are namely the Sephora Credit Card, Sephora Visa Card and Visa Signature Card. You can get of these three credit cards and enjoy your shopping spree.
Benefits of the Sephora Credit Card
- The credit card offers no annual fee.
- You will earn a 25% discount on making at the first Sephora purchase of a minimum value of $500.
- On using the credit card anywhere else outside Sephora you get a 1% back.
- Get 4% cash back on making in-store or online purchase at Sephora.
Sephora Credit Card Rate and Fee
- There is an annual fee of $0
- APR on purchases is 19.99% – 28.74%
- The balance transfer APR rate is 26.99%
- There is a balance transfer fee of 5% or min $10
How to Apply for Sephora Credit Card
- To apply for a new credit card open the Sephora Credit Card website. sephora.com/creditcard
- Once the webpage opens scroll down and you will find an ‘Apply Now’ button at the center.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the main application page.
- To access the application form you need to sign into your Sephora account.
- If you do not have an online account you can register using the section beside it.
- After you have logged in you will find an application form.
- Fill it in using the required personal and contact information.
- Next, the user will be able to submit the form for approval.
How to Register for Sephora Credit Card Account
- In order to register for a Sephora Credit Card account you need to visit the login webpage. comenity.net/sephoracard
- As the website opens you will find a ‘Register Now’ button at the top right.
- Click on it and the system will direct you to the main registration screen.
- Once the webpage opens you need to provide the following details:
- Credit Card Account number
- Zip code or postal code
- Select Identification type
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Tap on the button below and the system will locate your account.
- After your account has been found you must enter the details required and set up username and password for logging in.
How to Log into Sephora Credit Card
- In order to sign in open the website of Sephora Credit Card. comenity.net/sephoracard
- Once the website opens there is a ‘sign in’ button at the top.
- Click on it and the ‘Sign In’ widget appears on the screen.
- Provide the username and password in the respective spaces.
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ button below and you will be logged in.
Reset your Sephora Credit Card Login Credentials
- If you aren’t able to recall your credit card login credentials then you need to open the login webpage. comenity.net/sephoracard
- As the website opens there is a sign-in button at the top.
- Click on it and you find a login widget.
- Select the ‘Forgot your username or password?’ link below the login section and you will be taken further to the account reset page.
- Provide the following information in the respective spaces:
- Account number or Username
- Zip code or postal code
- Select Identification type
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Click on the ‘Find my Account’ button below.
- Once your account is found you will be able to reset your login credentials.
How to Check Sephora Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card then you can call the customer service number on 1-866-841-5037. You need to provide application reference number to check your status.
Sephora Credit Card Activation
- If you have just received the credit card then you need to visit the login homepage. comenity.net/sephoracard
- Now look at the top of the screen and there is an ‘Activate Card’ button.
- Click on it and the activation page opens.
- Provide the following details in the respective blank spaces:
- Credit card account number
- Expiration date
- Identification type
- Last 4 numbers of social security
- Zip code/postal code
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and follow the on-screen prompts to complete activation.
Sephora Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Pay My Sephora Credit Card Bill?
You can pay your Sephora Credit Card Payment online, through phone or by mail.
- To pay online the user must log into their account.
- Once logged in he/she will find the payment option on the account management console.
- In this third step you need to enter payment amount then complete payment.
Pay via Phone
In order to make payment through phone you need to call on 1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa), 1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature), or 1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card).
Sephora Credit Card Payment Address
The user can also send their payment check to the address below:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
How can I contact Sephora Credit Card Customer Service?
For resolving account issues you can connect with the help desk on 866-864-7787.
What credit score do I need for a Sephora credit card?
To get the Sephora Credit Card you need to have a minimum credit score of 580.