cardactivation.citi.com/dodtrave – How to Activate Citibank DOD Travel Card Online
Citibank DOD Travel Card Activation :
The Government Travel Charge Card Program is something newcomers will not find out about until it is expected of them to convey it, yet this DoD-wide program is a significant piece of an individual military part’s monetary preparation, as the tactical calls it. What do you at first need to think about GTCC when joining? Prior to joining, it’s basic to recollect that the movement card is just for true travel and can’t be utilized for individual reasons at any time.
The most significant thing AFTER joining is to remain current on the most recent approaches and methodology related to the utilization of the movement card. In the event that you accept that last year’s loan limit is similar this year, for instance, you may wind up in an abnormal position in the event that you attempt to pull that loan and hit a recently forced cutoff you weren’t anticipating.
Features of Citibank DOD Travel Card:
- Least FICO assessment of 660
- Absolute month to month cycle credit restricts up to $7500
- The loan breaking point of $250
- A split dispensing installment plan is compulsory
- For those with FICO scores between 500-659 OR
- For conditions where the credit check is declined
- Complete month to month cycle credit restricts up to $4000
- The loan breaking point of $250
- Split dispensing obligatory
- Decreasing the measure of movement propels
- Improving the monetary preparation and security of DoD voyagers
- Procuring refunds dependent on card use at the DoD level
- Admittance to the GSA City Pair Program
- Giving a few voyagers charge exception benefits in specific states.
Activate Citibank DOD Travel Card:
- To activate the card open the page cardactivation.citi.com/dodtrave
- As the page opens at the center you have to enter your card number, security code, SSN.
- Now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Apply for Citibank DOD Travel Card:
- To apply for the card open the page home.cards.citidirect.com
- After the page opens at the center click on the ‘Apply for card’ button.
- In the next screen, you will get three options
- CitiDirect System Client Code, Invitation Passcode, Prefilled Application Code.
- You have to choose the suitable application process and follow the prompts.
Citibank DOD Travel Card Login:
- To login for the card open the page home.cards.citidirect.com
- Once the page appears at the center you have to provide the required login details.
- Now click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover Citibank DOD Travel Card Login Details:
- To retrieve the login initials open the page home.cards.citidirect.com
- After the page appears in the login homepage hit on ‘Forgot username’ button.
- In the next screen you have to choose your profile and follow the prompts.
- For password you have to choose your card holder status and proceed with the prompts.
Register for Citibank DOD Travel Card Account:
- To get registered you have to open the page home.cards.citidirect.com
- As the page opens you will get two options. For cardholders, you have to choose the preferred option and proceed with the prompts.
- For non-cardholders enter the registration ID, registration password click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Also Read : Steps to Activate Turbo Prepaid Card Online
Citibank DOD Travel Card Bill Auto Payment:
- To make the payment open the page home.cards.citidirect.com
- As the homepage opens at the center you will get the login screen.
- You have to login to the online account for this and follow the prompts.
Citibank DOD Travel Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay by phone you have to call on the toll-free number 1-800-200-7056.
- There is no fee to make a payment by phone. To make a Pay by Phone you must have your routing number and a valid checking account number available.
- You have to enter in your 16-digit DoD Travel Card account number
- Provide the last 4-digits of your Social Security number
- Wait for the system to give the balance, available credit, available cash, last payment posted and next payment due
- You need to press or say ‘2’ for pay by phone automated payment.
- You can make this payment through a debit card.
Citibank DOD Travel Card Customer Support:
For more support, you have to call on the toll-free number 1-800-200-7056.