BOA Plasma Loyalty card Activation at bankofamerica.com
BOA Plasma Loyalty card Activation and Login Guide
The BOA Plasma Loyalty card or the Grifols Plasma Loyalty Card is a debit card that comes with a thousand dollars balance. Using this card you will get various benefits, and most important is that you will be eligible to get a token for plasma donation. You can use the card at the donation places of CSL. But this card is offered by Bank of America, and you have to activate it from there. In this article, we have explained the activation process, with the sign-in processes. But before we jump into action, let’s know about the Bank Of America Plasma Loyalty card Activation process.
About Bank Of America Plasma Loyalty Card
Grifols is a healthcare center that offers prescription products to various clinics and registered hospitals. They also offer a BOA Plasma Loyalty Card. This card is useful for people who want to donate plasma. They will get discounts after you make the donation. This plasma donating program is active in Brazil, Spain, and the United States. Once you make the plasma donation the healthcare center gives thank-you cards, and you can redeem the discounts or free items once you activate the card.
Benefits of Getting the Bank Of America Plasma Loyalty Card
- BOA Plasma Loyalty Card is a reloadable and convenient card.
- You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- You will get funds in the card once you have donated plasma.
- You can use the card anywhere.
- You can get cash back at eligible stores.
- You can take out money from the Allpoint and Bank of America ATMs
- You also won’t have to pay any fees while making purchases with this card.
Bank of America Plasma Loyalty Card Activation Guide
- Go to the official website of the BOA Plasma Loyalty Card the URL is bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard
- Or you can use another URL visaprepaidprocessing.com/plasmaloyaltycard
- Next, at the center-left side of the page click on the ‘Activate my card button.
- Enter the card number and hit on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this.
Activate Bank Of America Plasma Loyalty Card at an ATM
- Visit the webpage bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard
- After that scroll down on the page at the center and click on the ‘ATM locator’ button.
- At the center, you have to choose the locations you need and click on the option.
- To activate the card at an ATM location for Bank of America. On the center-left side click on ATM locations.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Next, at the center-left side of the page under the section ‘Find a financial center or ATM’ add the address, zip code, or landmark.
- Hit on the search button.
- You can also use the filter search option for the ATM locations near you.
Bank Of America Plasma Loyalty Card Login
You can log in with the BOA Plasma Loyalty Card online account. This will help you check the rates and the balance of the card. Follow the step-by-step processes below:
- Enter the URL bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- On the top right side of the page, there is the Log in section.
- Add the username and click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Reset BOA Plasma Loyalty Card Login Details
If you have forgotten the login details, you can get that back with the steps we have provided below. Check out the login retrieving process:
- Use the URL bankofamerica.com/plasmaloyaltycard in the address bar. Hit enter.
- At the top right side of the page, there is the login section click on the ‘Need username?’ button under the username box.
- Add the card number and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- For username, recovery hit on the ‘Forgot username’ tab. Enter the account email and the last four numbers of the card.
- Now hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Check the BOA Plasma Loyalty Card Balance
- You can check the balance and transaction history at any Bank of America ATM, or by contacting Cardholder Services toll-free at (866) 692-9282. For validation, make sure you have your 16-digit Card account number and your Social Security Number.
- You can also send a text message to Grifols customer service at 445544.
- You can send text messages too.
- Text BAL to 445544- to know the account balance
- Text PAY to 445544- for the last payment amount.
- Text TRANS to 445544- if you want to have the history of your transactions
Apply For the Bank Of America Plasma Loyalty Card
- You can apply for a Bank of America plasma loyalty card by calling the Bank of America Cardholder This is a toll-free service and you will get a twenty-four seven access (833) 896-7979.
- The toll-free numbers “833” and “866” numbers and these are only accessible from within the U.S.
Bank Of America/Plasma Loyalty Card Helpdesk Support
If you are having issues activating the BOA Plasma Loyalty Card, you have to contact the helpdesk support team of Bank of America. You can contact them at Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. or Saturday to Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Check out the contact details below
- Contact Number: 866-692-9374.
- Contact Number: (423) 262-1650
- For The Hearing Impaired: (866) 656-5913.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send a mail to the official address
Bank of America Cardholder Services
P.O. Box 8488
Gray, TN 37615-8488.
Read More Guide
- Navy Federal Debit Card Activation
- Walmart Money Card Activate
- Activate BlueBird Card
- Activate Citibank DOD Travel Card
Bank of America Plasma Loyalty Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Q: How to Get Cash When Making a Purchase?
A: You can avail of cashback programs at various stores to get your money back. You have to use the card at the store, and add your PIN to complete the purchase. After that, if there’s a cash back option, you will get that automatically.
2. Q: Can I Use The Debit Card At More Than One Merchant?
A: You can use the debit card at any place you want. But if the card provider has restricted the store, you will not be able to buy from there. Also, make sure that the card has enough funds to make the purchases.
3. Q: Can I Use The BOA Debit Card To Pay My Bills?
A: Yes, you can do that. But you have to check if you have enough cash on the card to pay the bills.
4. Q: Will I Be Responsible For Transactions That I Did Not Make?
A: You will get a zero liability policy from Bank of America. If your card gets stolen or lost, the bank will recover for the unauthorized transactions, and you have to report the theft within two months of the date the unauthorized transactions have been made.
BOA Plasma Loyalty Card is a useful debit card. You can check the balance of the card, and use it at eligible places. To use the card you have to activate it first. If you are having trouble with the activation or card login, you can get in touch with the customer support team.