pay.searscard.com – Sears Card Activation
How to Activate a Sears Credit Card :
Sears, Roebuck, and Company, is a notable and working as Sears, is an American Departmental Retail Chain Outlets. In prior 1892, it was established by Mr. Richard Warren Sears & Mr. Alvah Curtis Roebuck and both of them formally converged in the year 1906. Earlier, it was situated at the Sears Tower in Chicago and nowadays it is gotten comfortably located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, USA.
In the ’80s, Sears was ranked among the biggest retail seller in the United States. But during the ’90s Sears was outperformed in sales by the Walmart & Kmart. In the year 2018, within the United States Sears was ranked as the 31st big retailer. Because of this pandemic situation as of February 2021, only 29 Sear’s Retail Stores are in operations after defeating numerous hardships in the business market.
In the year 2009 formally Sear’s online business portal was launched. Over the most recent couple of years, the site has changed a couple of times and nowadays Sear’s Group has completely focused on serving the online business sellers to foster their business & to arrive at new customers all around the United States.
How to Activate the Sears Credit Card:
It’s quite simple to Activate your Citibank Sears Credit Card online, primarily, you are required to get Log In / Sign On to the account. Then follow through the steps below:
- Primarily, you have to visit the main official website of Sears.
- You can also directly click on the link given to www.sears.com
- On the landing webpage, tap on the “Credit Card” heading.
- Then, choose & tap on the option “Manage Your Account”, then you will be deferred to a new page.
- Or directly go to the pay.searscard.com page.
- After selecting your Credit Card, again you will be referred to another webpage.
- Here, you will easily find the “Register Your Card” tab, to click on.
- By clicking the option, again you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you need to enter your new “Credit Card Number”, & press on the “Continue” button below.
- Now by following through the on-screen process, you can activate your new Sear’s Credit Card account.
Activation through Phone:
- Alternatively, if you do not want to activate your new credit card on the web platform online, you have a better choice to select your phone.
- Citibank Sears permits their clients, to assist over the telephone. You can easily contact their number and activate your new Sears Credit Card according to the telephonic guidelines. The Citibank Sears Credit Card Customer Care Service Helpline Number is 1 -800 -589 -7327.
- After calling the Customer Assistance Helpline, you can report your Credit Card Details as per their queries & the representatives will help you by Activating your card if all the requirements & queries are fulfilled by the particular cardholder.
- This is one of the quickest & safest techniques, you can utilize for the activation process.
Activation through Citi Banks Online Portal:
Moreover, you can also explore Citibank’s Online Card Activation Platform, as the Sears Credit Cards are wholly issued, verified & approved by the Citibank Group. You are just required to follow the simple steps below given:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Citibank.
- Or, you can tap on the link provided https://online.citi.com/US/ag/activate/index/.
- After the normal “Sign-On” process, find & tap on the “Credit Cards” option.
- Then click on the “Activate Your Card” section.
- Here you are required to put down your new “Sears Credit Card Number”, and tap on the “Continue” tab below.
- After that, all you required is the primary accountholder’s personal data to complete the card activation process.
- Here you have to enter the Card holder’s Name (as it shows up on the card), Date of Birth (DOB), Sears Credit Card Number, & 3-Digit Security Code, etc.
- Now by tapping the “SUBMIT” tab below the page, you can finish the activation process.
Also Read : Barclays Credit Card Application
How to get Registered for the Sears Credit Card:
You are required to do your Registration firstly, as a member of Sears Credit Card, to Log In & Apply for the Sears Credit Card. Please follow the underneath steps:
- On the Home page, track & select the “Credit Card” tab, after visiting the Sears Website.
- Then, by tapping on the “Manage Your Account” tab, you will be deferred to another webpage.
- Click on the “Not a Card Member” option.
- Then click on the “Learn More” option, just beside “Apply Now” for a Sears Card.
- On the dedicated field, you are required to enter your Name, E-mail Address, Address (Residential), Phone, Financial Information (i.e. Residence Payment & Status, Income, etc), Social Security Number (SSN), and Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- Now, click on the “Submit Application” button below and follow the online on-screen prompts to complete the Registration process.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for Sears Credit Card:
If you want to Apply for the (Citibank) Sears Credit Card, you need to follow the steps below:
- On the authorized website of Sears, find & pick the “Credit Card” option on the webpage.
- Selecting the “Apply Now” option, you will be deferred to another page.
- Here, on the webpage, you can simply choose your Credit Card & Apply.
- Now follow through the online prompts to complete the Application process.
Credits Cards details as offered by Sears:
Features and Advantages:
- Gather a minimum of 5% in points, on approved purchases at gas stations.
- On eligible purchases at grocery stores and restaurants, you can get a minimum of 3% as points.
- You can acquire a minimum of 2% in points, on pre-approved transactions at Sears and Kmart marketplace.
- On the other verified purchases, you can avail a minimum of 1% in points.
Rates and Interests:
- You will have to pay a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases of 7.24% to 25.24%, non-variable APR of 5.00% to 26.49% (rates are as of 1.1.2021) yearly. As per the market, this APR based on the Prime Rate may vary.
- The due date for your Interest payment is due almost 25 (twenty-five) days after the closing of each billing process.
- There is no interest charges on purchases, by the regular monthly due date, if you pay your full total balance.
- You will be charged a minimum interest, which will be not less than $2.00 and up to $40, as a penalty fee for Late Payment each month.
Sears Credit Card Customer Service:
Sears Card and Master Card (Mail to):
P.O. Box – 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290 -1055
For Sears Puerto Rico Customer Service (Mail to):
P.O. Box – 6275,
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
For Trouble in Credit Card Login (Call): 1 -800 -815 -7701
For Any Technical Assistance (Call): 1 -877 -254 -8073
For Hearing Impaired Assist (TDD /TTY) Call: 1 -866 -357 -2484 and 1 -877 -816 -8691
For Customers from outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico (Call): 502 -522 -1600
For Outside the U.S., (Call Collect): 208 -822 -0001
For Sears Puerto Rico Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -437 -3277
For General Queries (Call): 1 -877 -816 -9063 (24 X 7)
For Activation (Call): 1 -877 -225 -6719
For Collections (Call): 1 -800 -733 -1116
For Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 1 -800 -819 -9000 (24 X 7)