www.netspend.com – Manage your Netspend Mastercard Online
Netspend – An Introduction:
Netspend was founded earlier in 1999, by Sosa Brothers. The company has built its partnerships with various popular international brands like H.E.B (2009), PayPal (2011), Western Union (2014), etc. In the year 2013, Georgia-based company Total System Services (TSYS) took possession of Netspend. Nowadays, Netspend has become a Global Payments Company.
The company has served about 68 million underbanked customers by giving them satisfaction, security, and liberty. Their financial items are intended to be utilized by individuals who don’t have a conventional banking account or for those people who give preference to utilize substitute monetary resources.
Netspend is not like a traditional bank, it is built on keeping people in mind. To open an account people do not need conventional credit checking or no minimum balance. Netspend Online Banking services utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protocol to encrypt people’s data and information while transferring through the internet. The user-friendly and technologically sound services made people feel comfortable with them.
The company is not for checking or savings account, it’s a prepaid debit card that can be used at your convenience and can be reloaded. The Netspend prepaid Visa and Mastercard are approved and accommodated by Inter National Bank and Meta Bank, who are members of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Step by step guide – How to Sign Up for Netspend Master card:
To get sign up for the Netspend prepaid master card account, you have to follow the underneath steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Netspend. Or else,
- Click on the link www.netspend.com.
- On the top right of the page, tap on the “Sign Up Now” tab.
- Redirected on a new webpage, you will find “Enter your Information”.
- Here, you have to put your First name, Last name, Street Address / Apartment Number, Zip code, Email address, etc.
- After putting all information properly, follow the onscreen prompted instructions to complete the process.
How to Apply for the Netspend Master card
To apply for the Netspend prepaid Mastercard, you have to visit the official website. Then, you have to first “Sign Up” for the account. Then after choosing your prepaid Mastercard, the “Apply” button will prompt on the screen.
How to Activate the Netspend Mastercard:
To activate the Netspend prepaid Mastercard, you have to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Netspend.
- Or else, click on the link www.netspend.com.
- Find the “Active Card” tap, on the top right of the page.
- Click that button, you will be deflected to a new webpage.
- Put down your “Card Number” and “Security Code” in the blank field.
- Press continue, and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Also Read : Manage your Sears Credit Card Online
Activate via Phone:
You can also activate your prepaid Mastercard via phone. Just call Netspend’s Customer service at 1 -866 -387 -7363 to get help for activation.
Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Details:
Features and Benefits:
- You can directly deposit to your Netspend Mastercard, you can receive your paycheck up to 2 (two) days faster.
- In your own time, you can load checks to your card account, and avoid the hassle of waiting in line.
- You can load the card anytime and anywhere like at grocery stores, check cashers, gas stations, corner stores all over the country.
- You can receive funds from your friends and send funds to your family using the Netspend Mastercard.
- Text alerts of your purchases will be sent to you for your information.
- You can avail of a cover-up to $10 if fall short during your transactions.
- Using the Netspend smartphone application you can check your account balances and up to date transactions, on your phone.
- You can manage your account online by creating budgets, managing your preferences, and more at your convenience from home.
- You can get personalized offers and cashback rewards by using the card.
- Get paid rewards by referring the Netspend Prepaid Mastercard to your friends.
- Savings can be made up to 50% off on the normal retail prices of FDA approved medical prescriptions.
- A temporary Mastercard number can be created to get more control over online purchases.
- Your funds are protected, in case if your card is used by someone dishonestly.
Netspend Customer Service :
P.O. Box – 2136
Austin, TX 78768 -2136
Customer Care (Call): 1 -866 -387 -7363 ( Mon to Fri 8 am to 6 pm Central) and (Sat to Sun 8 am to 5 pm Central)
For Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 1 -866 -387 -7363