www.icicibank.com – Manage your ICICI Bank Credit Card Online
How to Activate ICICI Bank Credit Card :
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian global banking and monetary service organization. It was established earlier in the year 1955 along with joint initiative of the World Bank, the Government of India, and delegates of Indian industry. ICICI Bank was joined in 1994 as an essential part of the ICICI group. In the year 1999, ICICI turned into the first Indian organization and the first bank or a monetary foundation from non-Japan Asia to be recorded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Presently its enlisted head office is in Vadodara, Gujarat, and its corporate office is in Jharkhand, India.
The key target of the ICICI bank was to make an improved monetary foundation for giving medium-term and long-haul project financing to the Indian business sector. The bank offers a wide scope of banking financial products and monetary services for retail and corporate clients through different types of delivery channels and designated auxiliaries in the areas of venture capital, non-life insurance, investment banking, life, and resource management.
ICICI Bank stands among one of the Largest Four Banks of India. The bank has its branches in the United States, auxiliaries in the United Kingdom and Canada, Bahrain, Singapore, Hong Kong, Oman, Qatar, Dubai International Finance Center, China, and South Africa, etc. The ICICI Bank also has its delegate workplaces in Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The organization’s United Kingdom auxiliary has also set up its branches in Germany and Belgium.
In India ICICI Bank is among the leading private sector bank. The Bank’s solidified complete resources remained at Rs. 14.76 trillion as of 30th September 2020. Presently, ICICI Bank has an active community of 5,288 branches and 15,158 Automated Teller machines (ATM) across India and has its presence in almost 17 nations globally.
The Bank has a long-standing responsibility towards its Corporate Social Duty (CSR). The organization’s commitment towards its socio-economic growth incorporates many developing involvements with attention to meeting specific objectives. The socio-economic activities are to a great extent carried out directly or via the ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth (ICICI Foundation). The CSR Policy of the ICICI Bank sets the system, rules, and regulations for controlling the Bank’s CSR campaigns. The Bank’s CSR campaigns are generally focused on the sectors of skill development, education, financial inclusion, health, and wellbeing. It also works in the areas like emergency disaster relief support or as the CSR Committee may decide to choose in satisfying the CSR objectives.
For more than 60 (sixty) years, the ICICI Group as a key priority has contributed fundamentally towards India’s financial growth, development, and advancement. They have not just made significant differences but also added values in the lifestyles of the clients through their set-up of financial products and services. The ICICI Banks’ goal is to promote and advance comprehensive development in India through well-focused activities in distinguished sectors including essential medical services, skill development, elementary education, and rural development, financial inclusion, and financial inclusion.
How to Log In for the ICICI Bank Credit Card :
To Log In for the ICICI Bank Credit Card, you need to follow the instructions:
- Visit the main official website of ICICI Bank.
- You can also click on the link www.icicibank.com.
- On the landing page click the “Log In” tab (Select the option Personal).
- Then on another page, put your “User ID” and “Password” or “Registered Mobile Number”.
- Now tapping on the “LOG IN” bar below, get into your account.
How to Activate your ICICI Bank Credit Card :
To Activate your ICICI Bank Credit Card, in the present situation you have to do nothing. As per the ICICI official website (FAQs), the ICICI Bank Credit Card that they deliver to you is already being ACTIVATED by the organization, and it is ready to use for your Domestic and International transactions.
For more details on the ICICI Bank Credit Card Activation, you can talk to Customer Care Services at 1860 -120 -7777 (For Personal Banking) and 1860 -120 -6699 (For Business /Corporate / Retail Institutional Banking) (7 am to 9 pm).
How to Apply for the ICICI Credit Cards
To Apply for the ICICI Credit Cards, go to the authoritative website of ICICI Bank. Then select the Credit Card option on the landing page. On the ICICI Bank Credit Cards page, you can choose your card as per your requirement, and apply. Before applying you need to Log In to your account.
How to change the User ID for ICICI Credit Card
If you are facing problems with your ICICI Bank Credit Card, USER ID then you should follow the under-stated steps more carefully:
- Get into your online banking account with ICICI bank through login, on the website.
- Then go and select “Customer Service”, then “Personal Details”
- Now put down your new “User ID”.
- The changes you have made in your USER ID will be effected immediately by ICICI Bank. You need to Log IN with your new changed User ID urgently.
Please Note: You can change your User ID only Once, as it’s a one-time option. You must put on an Alphanumeric User ID for your online cyber-security. The first 2 (two) characters of your Credit Card User ID must be “Alphabets”. You are advised to create a User ID that you can keep on your mind easily. Do not share your User ID with anyone. Please remember to avoid using your Name or Nickname, etc in your ICICI Bank Credit Card User ID. You can also read the ICICI Safe Baking Tips, to be safe and secure digitally.
Also Read : How to Access Target Credit Card Account
Various Credit Cards offered by the ICICI Bank
There are various credit cards offered by the ICICI Bank. Some of them are briefly discussed below:
ICICI BANK GEMSTONE CREDIT CARDS
Coral Credit Cards
- Coral American Express – You can avail of up to 10,000 Rewards Bonus Points in every anniversary year. Additionally, get 2X reward points on your online spending.
- Coral Master / Visa Card – Utilizing your ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card, you get endless possibilities.
- Coral Contactless Card – Get more Savings and extra Rewards on your spending, using the card.
Rubyx American Express Credit Cards
- With this card you get a welcome offer, if you spend Rs 15,000 within 2 months from your account opening, you get Rs 500 money back.
- Additionally, you get more welcome offers like Travel and Shopping vouchers worth Rs 5,000+, as you pay the joining fee for the card.
- On every anniversary you can earn up to 15,000 PAYBACK reward points along with this credit card.
Sapphiro American Express Credit Card
- Along with this credit card you get an introductory offer, if you spend Rs 20,000 within 2 months from your account opening, you get back Rs 750 money back.
- Moreover, you get additional welcome offers like Travel and Shopping vouchers worth Rs 9,000+, as you pay the joining fee for the card.
- You can earn up to 20,000 PAYBACK reward points, on every anniversary along with this credit card.
Platinum Chip Credit Card
- At all retail outlets get the benefit of Built-in contactless technology to make all your payments quick and secure.
- To protect you against the risk of fraud, get the advantage of the Security of a Chip Card technology with this card.
- Avail of the benefit of PAYBACK Points, which is redeemable against exciting gifts and vouchers.
- Get the facility of Fuel surcharge waiver, utilizing this card.
ICICI BANK CO-BRANDS CREDIT CARDS :
Make My Trip ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- Make My Trip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Cards – On joining get make My Trip holiday voucher worth Rs 2,500 and additionally get Rs 1,500 My Cash plus MMT BLACK enrolment. Avail on Joining Benefit of My Cash with an extended validity of 1.5 years. Also get complimentary MMT Cabs benefits, using this card. Get the enjoyment of complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access along with domestic railway lounge access.
- Make My Trip ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Cards – At the time of joining get make My Trip holiday voucher worth Rs 2,000 and additionally get an exclusive voucher worth Rs 500 My Cash plus MMT BLACK enrolment. Avail on Joining Benefit of My Cash with an extended validity of 1.5 years. You can enjoy your benefits worth Rs 20,000 along with the utilization of this credit card. Furthermore get complimentary lounge access of Domestic railway and airports.
Manchester United Credit Cards by ICICI Bank :
Manchester United Signature Credit Card and Manchester United Platinum Credit Card
- You get the exciting opportunity for watching a Manchester United match at Old Trafford, Manchester, the UK using this card.
- Shopping online at the Manchester United Megastores, you can get a 10% discount instantly.
- If you are listed among the Top 100 spenders every month, across cardholders from both the cards, you will get a Manchester United signed jersey, MU branded T-shirt, and a complimentary match ticket as a reward (As per your ranking).
- You can get the advantage of earning up to 5 PAY BACK points using the MU Signature Credit Card and 3 PAY BACK points using the MU Platinum Credit Card, on the days when Manchester United is playing a Premier League Match, from the ICICI Bank Rewards.
ICICI BANK HPCL CREDIT CARD :
HPCL Coral American Express, HPCL Coral Visa/ Master Card, and HPCL Platinum Credit Card
- On every Rs 100 spending at HPCL outlets, you get to earn 6 PAY BACK Points using HPCL Coral American Express, and 2 PAY BACK Points using HPCL Coral Visa /Master Card, from ICICI Bank Rewards.
- On fuel purchase at HPCL, you get the benefit of earning 2.5% Money-Back and Zero Surcharge.
- For all existing credit card members, all benefits and features will continue.
Accelero ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Get the advantages of complimentary access to Test Ride Experiences and Auto Expos.
- With exclusive key car parts, get the benefit of Roadside Assistance 24X7.
- On fuel, purchases get additional 2.5% Money Back.
- You can also earn 2 PAY BACK POINTS on spending Rs 100.
- With the facility of Auto Merchandise, you get an exclusive redemption catalog.
Please visit the official website of ICICI Bank to get more details about the ICICI Bank Credit Cards. There are more Credit Cards on offer from the ICICI Bank. Those are:
- NRI Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Diamant Credit Card
- Expression Credit Card
- Unifare Metro Credit Cards
- Amazon Pay Credit Card
- Inter Miles Credit Card
ICICI Bank Corporate Office Address:
ICICI Bank Towers,
Bandra –Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 4000 051
ICICI Bank Registered Office Address:
ICICI Bank Tower,
Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road,
Vadodara – 390007, Gujarat, India
Write To ICICI Bank (For Any Queries):
ICICI Phone Banking Centre, ICICI Bank Tower,
7th Floor, Survey No: 115/27, Plot No – 12,
Hyderabad – 500032, India
Icici Bank Customer Care :
ICICI Bank Corporate Office (Call): +91 -22 -3366 -7777
ICICI Bank Registered Office (Call): +91 -22 -3366 -7777
ICICI Private Banking (Call): 1800 -103 -8181
ICICI Business Banking (Call): 1860 -120 -6699
ICICI Bank Personal Banking (Call): 1860 -120 -7777
(Call): 011 -3366 -7777 (Delhi)
(Call): 022 -3366 -7777 (Bombay)
(Call): 033 -3366 -7777 (Kolkata)
(Call): 044 -3366 -7777 (Chennai)
Domestic Customer Travelling Overseas (Call): +91 -40 -7140 -3333 (For Personal Banking)
Domestic Customer Travelling Overseas (Call): +91 -22 -3344 -6699 (For Corporate / Business Banking)
ICICI Bank Corporate / Business / Retail Institutional Banking (Call): 1860 -120 -6699
(Call): 011 -3344 -6699 (Delhi)
(Call): 022 -3344 -6699 (Mumbai)
(Call): 033 -3344 -6699 (Kolkata)
(Call): 044 -3344 -6699 (Chennai)
Wealth / Private Banking (Call): 1800 -103 -8181
To Report an Unauthorized Fraud (Call): 1800 -2662 or SMS BLOCK (last 3 digits of your account number) to 9215676766.